*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1154929-Let-it-all-out
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: Try to let out whatever's in there right here.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Let it all out!

    by: Godot
Well, I guess better out than in! You're not sure how to go about doing it, but you've gotta relieve some pressure down there. You jab your big belly with your hoof, and the contents shift with a swirl and a gurgle. You groan, and lower your head, keeping your plot out in the air.

You try gritting your teeth and giving a push, but to no avail. You splay your legs a bit, stretching your rear-end in a hopes of opening up your tail hole to the building pressure. You feel a bubble traveling downward, but you can't seem to push it far enough.

You crane your neck upwards, redoubling your efforts. There is an ominous gurgle emanating from your bowels, and you stop pushing for fear of what is about to happen. A bit of sweat runs down your brow, and your pucker pops open, the pressure pouring out as a burbling stream of veggy-smelling gas. The flow lasted a good five seconds before you slowed to a burbling stop, panting.

"W-wow," You sniff the air, it was thick with digested plants. You gag on the fumes, and the tension from retching forces another small, but equally foul poot out.

You check your belly, and it's still a bit bloated. You wonder if there might be anything else in there..
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Godot (UN: godot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1154929-Let-it-all-out