*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1196332-There-is-definitely-more-than-farts-in-there
by Godot
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1788720
"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" fetish fun. Anything goes so long as it's pony!
This choice: There is definitely more than farts in there.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

There is definitely more than farts in there.

    by: MisterNonymous
You wobble from side to side, flexing your rectal muscles a bit. Yes, you're dead certain now.

You look around, making sure nobody is around as pain suddenly strikes your pelvis. Apparently you've held it in for too long and now there's only one option. You position yourself raising your butt up high in the air while your front legs bend to make your face get even closer to the ground, a loud gurgle wailing inside of your belly, pleading to be released.

You look back at your ass as you grunt and squeeze, and your pucker slides open gently, the brown mess being pushed out and lumping down on the ground beneath you, and you eye the pile as it grows larger, biting your lower lip to squeeze more out in less time.

After a few minutes, the pile has grown so large that your hind hoofs are hidden between the manure.

You still feel like there may be more inside...

You have the following choices:

1. Wait, who's that pony coming my way?

2. Let it all out!

3. How would it feel like to sit in it...?

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MisterNonymous (UN: faceless at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Godot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1788720-My-Little-Fetish-Friendship-is-Kinky/cid/1196332-There-is-definitely-more-than-farts-in-there