*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/cid/1435818-The-second-can-of-spinach-is-easier-to-open
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1805454
Magic ring leads to female muscle growth and more
This choice: The second can of spinach is easier to open  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

The second can of spinach is easier to open

    by: Unknown
Mark dejectedly went to take the nearly useless can opener to the second can, but found found that this one had a pull top. He was already pretty disorientated and dejected and half convinced he was in some horrible nightmare, but he gave it a try, and to his vast surprise, it opened, revealing another full can of the stuff. He greedily stuffed it into his mouth and made sure he ate every last bit of it after seeing what it did to Jade.

Almost immediately he felt a tingling sensation throughout his body, followed by a burst of adrenaline. He kept gulping down the spinach until there was nothing left in the can but a few shreds. He picked those with his hands and stuffed them in his throat as he suddenly exploded.

He exploded upwards, and muscle filled his tiny pathetic frame. He didn't see himself, but Jade's reaction was gratifying, a hint of a smile and a slight play of her eyes down his body that let him know she liked what she saw. It was a good sign. He turned and examined himself in the mirror. He was now back to his old height, but overall, much stronger then he was before this whole ring thing began. The second can seemed to have a bit more effect then the first, and he now had one or two inches on Jade. He flexed a muscle impressively. It was significantly bigger then Jade's. No problem. He had it- "BONG"

Oh yeah, she got another can too.

It looked like Jade had realized it too. She certainly had never looked close to "scared" when looking over at Mark. Jade opened the can easily and gulped back the spinach. There was no waiting time for her transformation - she just pumped her arm, and visible veins seemed to pulse as her muscles bulged more and more with each beat of her heart, while her right continued to guzzle the spinach. She kept her arm pumped the entire time as she sucked back the contents of the can, and moaned as it expanded till it was significantly bigger then his. Fear kept his eyes on those muscles a few seconds before it got drawn away to the stretching fabric of Jade's tank top, which now threatened to snap as her chest pushed outwards. The tank top she was wearing was practically indecent exposure. Jade moaned in what sounded like pain as she flexed her back.. and sighed in relief as the backing of her sports bra popped off. Jade turned away and removed it rewarding Mark with an equally thrilling and intimidating view of her from the backside.

Mark was completely speechless, though the bulge in his pants and the look of awe on his face probably said enough. Jade turned to a mirror herself, and whistled. "Wow. I gotta top 300, easy!" A nearby scale with a height measure appeared. They stepped on them.

Mark looked at his own. The spinach in that second can had been really potent. She'd outweighed him and was taller then him before the first can. He'd been a shrimp. Now he was a more respectable 230 pounds, and about six feet tall. Mark thought, "Actually that wasn't that ba-""Sorry, 330, 6 foot 6!" Jade called.

Yeah, he was basically fucked.

The next few minutes were a blur as each of them did some light exercise and punching routines, warming up, and Mark tried to think of some way he could possibly win....

You have the following choices:

1. Mark manages to get the upper hand.

2. Jade starts beating him pretty easy

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Marknew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1805454-A-Mischievous-Ring/cid/1435818-The-second-can-of-spinach-is-easier-to-open