*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1896271-Big-Little-Girls/cid/2254385-A-Proper-Meal
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Activity · #1896271
A group of young girls with a large future ahead of them!
This choice: Susan eats the entire plate- and is stuffed to the brim.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Proper Meal

    by: Mr Doggy
Susan had no doubt in her mind that this was the greatest thing she'd ever tasted in her life, and she seemed to not care if it made her sick or not - she wanted every last bite.
She had no idea her dad was so good at cooking. Why had he never done this before? She'd had to eat nothing but awful, plain salads all her life. This, a normal bowl of everyday pasta to her father, was like reaching nirvana. She had to enjoy as much of it as she could.

Randall had to be thinking the same thing, because he wasn't that surprised when he saw his daughter smiling ear to ear and nearly moaning with delight at the pasta.

In fact, it didn't take long for her to make quick work of the food, and she let her fork clang in the empty bowl and she rested a hand on her distended belly.

"How'd you like it, sweetie?" Randall asked quietly. His daughter could only respond with a cute little burp.

She had never felt like this before. So much good food, all for her. What had she been missing all her short life?

She had never felt so full before, or so happy. She wanted more of this. Much more.

"Would you like more food like this all the time, hun?" Her father asked, as if he was reading her mind.
A moment passed before she nodded slowly. "Yeah...I never knew you were so good at this, dad..."
Randall blushed a little - compliments like that felt different when they came from your loved ones. "Well, like I said, didn't get to flex my cooking muscles in a while."
"Can...you do it more?" She asked, looking at him with wide, pleading eyes.
Randall's heart simply melted from the face she fixed him with. "Of course, honey. You'll be getting much better meals from now on, I can promise you that."

That put Susan into an even better mood for the rest of the night, spending it resting her stuffed, rounded belly until bedtime.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr Doggy (UN: dogwolf93 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Corpulessence has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1896271-Big-Little-Girls/cid/2254385-A-Proper-Meal