*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Singles Match
  2. Tickle Fight Federation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1722098-Singles-Match
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1969295
A pro tickle wrestling federation complete with storylines, characters, the works.
This choice: Singles Match  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Singles Match

    by: SF85
In the TFF, there were two Championships which wrestlers on their own could hold. Earning these Championships meant that you reached the top and were the best of the best, being able to overpower the rest on a straight up battle. That is, that's what they'd normally represent, if it wasn't for the two current title holders.

For the holder of the World Championship was Duke Lundi, the Voodoo Villain from Haiti. Despite being only twenty-two, Lundi had burst onto the wrestling scene and made his way to the top in quick order, winning the World Championship within months. The secret of his success came from his ability to take control of his opponent's body, forcing them to stand still and take his punishment. Or, even worse, tickle themselves into submission. A black feather hung around his neck served as the source of his power and gave him the ability to humiliate his opponents. Few were willing to take on Lundi, but the prize for doing so, and winning, was the biggest prize in the game.

The National Championship was another such belt that had fallen to a questionable Champion. Himiko, the Ninja from deep within Japan had taken control of the belt after her dirty tricks had led her to defeating its last holder. A master of sneak attacks and deception, Himiko frequently threw smoke bombs in matches to gain an advantage, her opponents declaring that she used feathers and other forbidden tools to tickle them into submission while the smoke was raised. Without the referee seeing it though, she could never be found out and the cries of submission through the clouds was all she needed to hold onto her title.

Of course, there were other options to take. Newcomers in the TFF usually found their first victory in the form of Rebecca Ware, an enthusiastic, if clumsy foe who tripped over her own feet more often than not. With the worst win-lose record in the entire federation, she was frequently challenged by wrestlers who wanted and easy opponent to work their skills on. Something that Rebecca never really caught on too.

Alternatively, the option to simply see what other challengers there were was always open. The TFF is a big company with plenty of challengers, male and female. Why not see who can be found?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. World Championship

*Noteb*
2. National Championship

3. Rebecca Ware

*Noteb*
4. Sergeant Brutus Ality

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SF85 (UN: sf852000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Kev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/1722098-Singles-Match