*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Other
  2. Tickle Fight Federation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/3392987-Other
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1969295
A pro tickle wrestling federation complete with storylines, characters, the works.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Other

    by: KIMO
More Roster:

Single Wrestlers:

Emma Betty - While does not have a bad as losing record as Rebecca Wave, she does not have a great win record. But like Revecca, she is always looking to change that and become a champion.

Appearance: She is a cute woman, light brown hair that is tied in a ponytail, wearing a simple red leotard and red shoes with short black socks for a wrestling attire.


The “vampire”: Max Turner - A young man with supposed supernatural strength and speed due to his appearance. He has more wins then loses and is looking at the Federation as a fun thing to do.

Appearance: He has natural fair, palish, silky soft skin. A bit short for his age with blond, almost golden hair and red eyes. He has a lean figure with some muscles all over. He is wearing a black tank top, black shorts and black sneakers.

Random facts: The reason why he has the nickname ‘vampire’ was because of his natural pale skin, Handsome/pretty appearance and natural red eyes. It is unclear if he is an actual vampire or not as all of his matches are indoor.



Tag teams:

The Aunt and Nephew tag team - Natalia and Percy a Aunt and Nephew tag team wrestlers from Los Angelis. It consists of a tall, former foot model Natalia and her wrestler nephew Percy.

Appearance: Natalia has long blonde hair that falls to the middle of her back. She looks young and beautiful. Taller than most females and males, she has tan skin, tall and a bit muscular. Wears a red leotard with white boots and black knee height socks. Percy is a young man, short blond hair and fair skin, lighter than his Aunt’s tan, he wears a simple red tank top, black shorts and white boots and black knee height socks.

Random facts: Natalia is a former foot model. She used to use all types of care products on her nephew growing up when she visited, making his body sensitive and smooth as hers. Natalia is more about power due to her strong build while Percy is more speed and moves.


The Twins - Lily and Shawn Briggs are a sibling tag team. Both know each other so well that multiple people claim they have twin telepathy.

Appearance: Both are in their early twenties, both having black hair and a bit pale. With Shawn looking more like a female. Bedside's Lily having breasts, the only few differences between the two is that Shawn is a little bit taller then Lily, Shawn has short shaggy hair while Lily has straight hair that goes to her back. Shawn’s outfit is a black and white sleeveless shirt while Lily’s is also a sleeveless black and white shirt that stops a little above her stomach, resembling a crop top. Both have black and white shorts, white socks and black and white shoes.

Some random facts: Due to a lot of experience of wrestling with each other and being twins, they are an excellent tag team and know each other very well as they have multiple tag team moves.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. More singles Wrestlers

*Noteb*
2. More Singles Wrestlers

*Noteb*
3. More Tag Teams

*Noteb*
4. More Tag Teams

*Noteb*
5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KIMO (UN: kimo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Kev has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/1969295-Tickle-Fight-Federation/cid/3392987-Other