*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2461024-Its-time-to-put-more-pokemon-on-your-body
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: It's time to put more pokemon on your body!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

It's time to put more pokemon on your body!

    by: Unknown
Suddenly, an idea popped into your mind. You keep stroking your plush, soft boobs as you wondered how much bigger they were going to get. You cupped one of them in your hand and felt it grow as more and more Pokemon goop was added to your frame. It felt so...perfect to have them churn away and become pounds of fat on your body.

But why did it have to be just them?

With pleasure clouding your mind, you bit your lip in delight as you imagined how much more voluptuous you could become if the rest of your Pokemon stewed away in your gut. In just one meal, you had turned into an absolute bombshell, but you still had four Pokemon. Four individual meals to make you a veritable Goddess.

Inside your stomach, the last bits of your beloved Pokemon had been churned away into cuddly fat. You smacked your new, heavy ass and watched it jiggle for a solid five seconds. Absol and Charmeleon were much more happy now, you thought. They must love it, being plush on their trainer’s frame, swaying and bobbing on your curves. And it was so unfair that only they would get to experience it. You squealed in delight as you picked up your bag off the ground, fishing around for your Pokeballs.
You contemplated which Pokemon you should eat first. Miltank and Lapras had always been your most loyal and well disciplined Pokemon, and more importantly, your largest and thickest. You licked your lips anxiously as you hovered your thumb over one of the ball’s buttons, but you briefly considered the other two Pokemon you had at the last second.

“I can’t forget about the two of you, can I?” You cooed as you set down Miltank and Lapras’s Pokeballs to crouch down near Whirlipede and Zorua's Pokeball. They weren’t very strong in battle, and they were kinda small and skimpy when compared to Lapras and Miltank...but they might be the most willing. Whirlipede was always rather...frisky and excitable. You can’t count how many times you caught him staring at you, and Zorua, while new to your team, seemed incredibly clingy, hugging your ankle and arm whenever he got the chance.

They would want nothing more than to be mere poundage on her breasts and buttocks.

“But I don’t think I could handle all four of them at once,” You realized, sitting down on your newly enhanced rear end. You gazed over the four remaining Pokeballs before you, contemplating which two you would open first.

You have the following choices:

1. Miltank & Lapras

*Noteb*
2. Whirlpede & Zorua

*Noteb*
3. A Wild Pokemon Appears Out Of Nowhere!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2461024-Its-time-to-put-more-pokemon-on-your-body