*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2232998-Carly
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2076815
A fifth swapping adventure with the employees of Wilko and their friends.
This choice: Carly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Carly

    by: Empyre ♡ Erotica
Casually strutting towards Carly, Liam's heart rate rapidly grew as 'Woman in Love' crept ever closer towards her target. Bracing for impact, Liam let out a loud gasp as he felt his other half make contact with the blonde bombshell. Sinking deep into her shocked victim's tight body, it only took seconds before Liam could feel 'Woman In Love's' new breasts pulling her new body's shoulders towards the earth.

Puzzeled at her co-workers sudden stop, Zoe walked back towards her dead pan friend. "Carly whats up? Why the sudden stop? If we dont hurry we'll be late for the Christmas party." "Sorry.. .um... Zoe... I was just takin aback by this hot piece of ass over here." 'Woman In Love' said, reiterating Liam's most recent mental command as Liam walked over to greet the pair, giving Carly's body's ass a significant slap in the process. "New man toy already? I never knew you were really into young guys like that." Zoe said while her eyes examined Liam. "I'm trying something new luv and so far I'm liking it.." 'Woman In Love' said responding to Liam's mental command as she grabbed his crotch and smirked at her former friend.

_

"Oh wow, well I'll leave you too alone then." Zoe said as she was somewhat taken aback at Carly's forcefulness. "I guess I'll see you at the party then yeah? Hope we can talk more Mr..." Zoe said, trailing off as she shook Liam's hand. "Liam." Liam responded, shaking Zoe's hand while his other hand was busy kneeding Carly's ass cheeks out of sight. "Right! It was nice meeting you." Zoe said as she let go and walked back down the icy sidewalk after giving her friend a cheeky wink before taking her leave.

I think its just the two of us now.. Liam said, mental communicating with 'Woman In Love'. Indeed it is. 'Woman In Love' responded as Liam continued to grope her new form. This so weird..I feel everything you feel..even down to the slight dampness in your knickers... Its like having two bodies. Liam thought as the two turned back around and started back on their walk.

I'm you, so its only natural. 'Woman In Love' responded blankly, Do you wish to still continue with your experiment? 'Woman In Love' questioned, changing the subject as they veered off the sidewalk to enter a local spa. Oh..of course I do. Liam thought smirking as he felt the arousal of both bodies surge through his mind as his eyes made contact with the large pink women's changing room sign in the front entrance.

_

"Is there anything I can help you two with?" The cute reception questioned, causing Liam to refocuse. "Yes, I was wondering if.." Liam said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "If your Spa is open."

2. "If you ever wondered what life was like with a cock?"

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Empyre ♡ Erotica (UN: empyre at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/2076815-Acquiring-Powers-5/cid/2232998-Carly