*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pussy
  2. Sits on you
  3. Curiosity
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/2274471-Pussy
by Sparky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #952489
you shrink and must live in a world of big animals! dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, bunnies..
This choice: Pussy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Pussy

    by: spark
You don't even have the smallest chance of escaping as the female Husky plops down on you, forcing your entire body up into her slimy, fleshy pussy at once. This gives her another small climax, and your body is squeezed by her muscles, pulling you in deeper, voiding any hope you had to get out. Your body is now constantly being pushed on from all directions as her slick tunnel pulls you in. Her juices are everywhere, and there is a seemingly unending amount. Eventually things settle down as the dog is done orgasming, and gets up and starts to walk around with you deep inside of her body. You struggle to move in the tight tunnel, not even being able to lift your arms away from your sides. The Husky goes about her day with you inside her, feeling pleasured at every little movement your body makes. You've now been inside of her sex for hours. The dog is now done with her day, and she is settling down for sleep. Does she...

You have the following choices:

1. Push you out

2. Pull you into her womb

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 spark (UN: spark908 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sparky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story.php/item_id/952489-giant-animals-/cid/2274471-Pussy