*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1881758-Disney-Channel-Stars-Fun-Time
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fanfiction · #1881758
Disney Channel Stars having a sexuel relationship
Disney Channel Star's Fun Time

Stars
Bradley Steven Perry
-Gabe on Good Luck Charlie
-Age 13
Jason Dolley
-PJ on Good Luck Charlie
-Age 21
Jake Short
-Fletcher on A.N.T. Farm
-Age 15
Cameron Boyce
-Luke on Jessie
-Age 13
Davis Cleveland
-Flynn on Shake It Up
-Age 10
Adam Irigoyen
-Deuce on Shake It Up
-Age 14

Chapter 1: The Meeting

The doorbell rings to Bradley's house, and he gets up to awnser it. " Who is it?" he asked.
"Take a guess." a voice replied.
Bradley says "Let me guess," he opens the door "Jake Short." Jake walks in and Bradley closes the door after him.
"Correct, and I got a surprise for you." Jake replies.
Bradley puts an arm around his shoulder and asks "What is it?"
"Why don't we go up to your room to find out." Jake tells him.
"Since no one is around lets go." Bradley tells him. So they hed upstairs and goes into Bradley's room.

Chapter 2: The Begining

When they get up in Bradley's room, Bradley closes the door and jake pushes him down on the bed.
"Are you ready for your surprise?" Jake asks him.
"Yeah, I'm always ready." Bradley replies.
"Here it is." Jake tells him. Then he bends down over Bradley, placing his hands on each side of him, thens kisses him. Bradley wraps his arms around him, and holds him in the embrace.
"I think it's starting to get hot in here don't you?" Jake asks him.
"Why dont we strip off a few layers?" Bradley asks.
"Whatever you want." Jake replies. They both get off they bed and helps each other undress. When they both only have their boxers on Bradley gets on his knees and takes off Jake's boxers revealing a soft 3 inch boy penis. When Bradley starts to suck on it Jake grabs his phone.
"Come over to Bradley's house, were all gonna have a sleeep over" Jake reads out loud (adding the three e's means a no parents are around and their going to have sex.).
"Who you sending that to?" Bradleys asks.
"Jason, Cameron, Davis and Adam." Jake replies.
"Great." says Bradley who then continues to suck Jake's penis getting to turn to into a 6 inch hard cock.
"Get up Bradley we gotta get your cock ready for this." Jake tells him. When Bradley gets up Jake goes down and pulls off Bradley's boxers revealing a 4 inch soft cock.
"Still as big as ever" Jake tells Bradley, and instantly starts sucking it.
"Mmmmmmmmmm, that feels great." Bradley moans. Once it gets hard it is a 7 inch cock.

Chapter 3: The Coming Together

They hear the front door open and close and people coming up the stairs, when Bradley's door opens in walk the other boys and Jason.
"Awwww come on you already got started with out us." complains Cameron.
"Yeah you could've waited till we got here." agrees Jason.
"We just got ready we didn't do nothing much." Bradley tells them.
"You better not of." said Davis. Then the boys took of their clothes revealing their cocks. Jason had a 7 inch cock, Davis had a 1 inch, Cameron had a 7 inch cock and Adam had a 4 inch cock. Everybody was jealous of Cameron's because even though he was young he had a cock as big (bigger when hard) Jason's. Once they were out the boys paired up, Bradley and Jake(Of course), Jason and Adam, and Davis and Cameron. Bradley goes back down on Jake and rapidly sucks on his cock. Adam goes down on Jason giving him a handjob while suck on his huge balls getting them all moist then sucks on his monster cock growing it into a 10 inch nice and firm cock, while giving himself a nice hard 6 inch cock. When Davis went down on Cameron he could barely fit his whole cock in his mouth. Even though he could barely get even the head in, he started to take more in his mouth until he got it all in, then it got hard. When Cameron pulled it out it was a massive 10 inch cock.
"Here let me suck you instead." Cameron said to Davis. Cameron put Davis on the bed ond grabbed his little boy penis in his mouth and slowly sucked on it, while fondling his little boy balls.
"Oooooooooooo, that feels amazing Cameron you do a really good job." Davis told him.

Chapter 4: The Fuckening

"Who's ready to fuck?" asked Bradley.
"I think we all are." replied Cameron.
"Great who's is going to be on top and who's going to be on bottom." asked Bradley.
"I'm thinking the three on top should be me, Bradley and of course Cameron." said Jason
"I say thats fair since they all have the bigger cocks." said Adam.
"I Agree, what about you Davis?" Jake asked.
"As long as I can take Bradley's, the others are definetly to big" awnsered Davis, and they all laugh.
"Okay now I think Adam, Jake and Davis should bend over the bed so we can fuck them." Bradley said. And the others nodded their heads in agreement. They all walked over to the bed and the 3 boys bent over the bed while the other 3 stood behind them.
"so Bradley gets Davis, Cameron gets Jake and I get Adam." said Jason.
"Yep." Cameron says. They don't even get condoms on they just go up behind them and aligns their cocks by their assholes.
"Ready you guys?" asks Bradley.
"Yep" they all reply. Bradley starts to shove his cock in Davis's ass when Davis lets out a little squeak.
"It's painful." he says.
"Don't worry it'll get better" Bradley reassures him. Then he continued to shove it in and once he gets it all the way in he slowly starts to go back and forth and Davis starts to moan from the pleasure.
"Our turn" says Cameron. And he starts to shove his massive cock into Jake's ass and since Jake is used to cocks, his asshole lets it easily slip inside. And thats when Jake moans from the pleasure of having a massive cock in him.
"Since you four are down it's our turn." says Jason. When Jason shoves his cock into Adam, Adam moans in delight to the feeling.
They go like that for an hour.
Then Bradley says "I'm gonna cum.".
"It's okay just do it in me." Davis tells him. Then Bradley unleashes his load into Davis and Davis moans in delight to the feeling. Thats when both Jason and Cameron unleashes their load into the other two

The End
© Copyright 2012 BradleyCrush16 (snakester1056 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/1881758-Disney-Channel-Stars-Fun-Time