*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006950-Frustrations-and-How-I-Handled-Them
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #2244695
A blog and a collection of things gathered into one.
#1006950 added March 23, 2021 at 10:57pm
Restrictions: None
Frustrations and How I Handled Them
The Original Logo.
MARCH 23, 2021 PROMPT
What do you do to improve your mood when you are sad?
If you are frustrated or angry, what is your secret to feeling better?


Frustrations and How I Handled Them


I have lots of ways to cope up from sadness. Depending on the level of sadness I'm in, too much sadness will certainly take few days to quell while the minimal will eventually fade in a matter of hours. Whenever I feel frustrated and angry, one can easily detect while I'm in this mood. I tend to go on mute and don't dare to talk to me while I'm at it if you don't wish me to feel angry at you as well.

         Through the years, I've been trying to be considerate and be mature enough to handle my temper and frustrations. I don't want to inflict pain to others especially to those who are trying to help ease my exasperation. With this, I had set the following to help me manage my temper well:


1. When I'm in so much sadness, I look for a great place of succor. Getting close to nature with tranquil ambiance helps in deviating my emotion.
2. I will have my pen and paper to write my aggravations and frustrations with and then burn it afterwards.
3. If I feel so angry (to the maximum extent) at someone, I'll print a picture of him/her then scrape, pierce and dart his/her image with knife until my heart's content. This might sound brutal but I tell you, it relieves my pain.
4. While at an extreme confrontation, I would take moments to pause and look at green surrounding. This will help calm my heightened emotion.
5. Watching my favorite movies also helps in mitigating these negative emotions.
6. Writing and composing new poems is of great help as well. The resulting pieces will certainly be sad and dark genres.
7. I always try not to hold grudges to those who make me feel frustrated and angry.

         I think that's all I usually do while at my sad, frustrated and angry mood. Thank you for reading. Cheers!




© Copyright 2021 GERVIC πŸ‰ House Targaryen (UN: gervic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GERVIC πŸ‰ House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1006950-Frustrations-and-How-I-Handled-Them