*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2277948
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(167)
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Other · #101179
All invited, Speak your mind, got a New Story?, Opinion?, Need help?, Like a story?.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 3, 2011 at 11:15am
Edited: August 5, 2011 at 11:29am
Could you help me out I'm writing a story and need reviews.
         Hi, I'm Jessie and really new to writing stories. I wanted to write one that was true about my past and my friends past as well combined into one story.

The story is a bout a girl named Evan Lucian who well is nothing and always has be told she is nothing by her teachers and her own mother. Her mother is a drunk and well her dad pretty much is never there. Evans best friend Skyee comes into the picture and give Evan the support see needs. Through all the abuse her mum puts her through the emotional abuse she constantly deals with at home and even at school, the only person to make her smile is Skyee. Evan pushes on through and is determined to prove to everyone that she isn’t just a nobody and that she is something to the world. She may fail and many things in life but she never gives up. Through her failures she ends up proving everyone wrong about her, because her failures made her that much stronger and dedicated to life and finding her meaning.

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1797917 by Not Available.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Could you help me out I'm writing a story and need reviews. · 08-03-11 11:15am
by Jessica Wilson
Re:Could you help me out Im writing a story and need reviews · 08-13-11 12:05pm
by Conpendium
Re: Could you help me out I'm writing a story · 08-15-11 6:56pm
by Mic42

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The Milkman.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2277948