*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time to try on the Suit
  2. First day on the job.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092424-Tiny-Paparazzi/cid/1806241-Time-to-try-on-the-Suit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1092424
You are a tiny man hired to take pictures of celebrities, athletes, etc.
This choice: Time to try on the Suit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Time to try on the Suit

    by: someone
"Ok Flash time to strip and put on the suit" You shake away the pain from being squeezed and slowly get naked but keep looking up shyly at Gwen who simply whistles and teases you with a wink."you're pretty fit for tiny man" You smile up at her red as a tomato then hastily get into the suit excited to try it on. It slips on so smooth like a glove and feels light as a feather. She looks down happily at you and says "Perfect! now put these on" as a small container rises from a platform built into the suit holder. They look like contact lenses. You put them in and you feel them get very cool and suddenly beep as they tighten for a moment and then it feels like there's nothing there.

"Those are camera lenses that are currently fused with your eyes but don't worry you wont even know they're there." She then pulls out a digital tablet that displays what you're seeing. She turns around facing away from you as you look at your new uniform and and then turn to look at Gwen. You gulp as she is turned around and you stare directly at her round tight ass. She is looking at her screen and smirks swaying her hips lightly as you follow her every move. She then starts to sit down slowly aiming right at you! You quickly realize whats happening and dash doing a jumping roll just barely escaping the bottom of her ass. She giggles playfully "nice reflexes my little ninja you're gonna need them out there."

You stand proudly as she sits beside you and pulls out what looks like a game controller. She presses a button and suddenly the suit and your body react to whatever she does. "I've never done this so bear with me this thing has so many buttons." She manages to get you to run around a bit and control where you look and even snap a picture. You felt very uneasy during this process and have never felt so helpless before. Luckily Gwen didn't seem at all sadistic or cruel but simply curious of you and proud of her devices. She then switched control back to you. "Sorry if you don't like that Flash but I'm a woman who gets her job done no matter what so this is insurance that you'll do your mission." You nod a bit nervously but understand her point.
"Now that you're suited up I have your first mission:"

You have the following choices:

1. An actress

*Noteb*
2. A singer

3. An athlete

4. Other

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 someone (UN: ello at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
someone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1092424-Tiny-Paparazzi/cid/1806241-Time-to-try-on-the-Suit