*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/515295-At-Home-With-Erica
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1407862
Another interactive that actually does it right.
This choice: At home during summer vacation, hoping he can get Erica's help.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

At Home With Erica.

    by: OBusywriter
         Jason was four inches tall, in his home's hallway. He had to get help and the only person that was home was is sixteen year old sister, Erica. Their parents were on vacation and would be back for a week or so. He didn't know what to do, Erica, at times, could be a little weird with how she approached problems. She usually was of a whatever attitude when it came to them. Jason knew she was in the house and knew two places where she could be. She sometimes gets a little horny; he has heard her pleasuring herself in her room many a time. After her pleasuring sessions, she usually is very hungry and eats snacks she has hidden in her room or goes to the kitchen to fix something to eat. So her room or the kitchen are the best bets. Jason thought and listened for a moment.

What happened next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/515295-At-Home-With-Erica