*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/517877-Shrunk-In-Dorm-Room-Hoping-Roommate-Comes-In
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1407862
Another interactive that actually does it right.
This choice: First semester at college, in his dorm room......  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Shrunk In Dorm Room, Hoping Roommate Comes In.

    by: OBusywriter
         Jason didn't think that one of his college experiences would be being shrunk to four inches in his college dorm room. He had thought it was a big thing that his dorm roommate was a lovely girl named Amanda. Along with her lovely long brunette hair, she had C-cup breasts, nice thighs, and a wonderfully round ass; she had that perfect semi-plump body, not fat and not skinny. She had a curtain put up over her open closet space, so that she could change, but that was only when she changed her underwear. Several times she had taken her top and pants off and worn only her underwear, when she was studying or doing homework. During those times, he couldn't help take glances and sometimes stares at her. She had caught him staring a few times, she never got mad; she would just give him a sexy little smile and look, then go back to what she was doing. The way she did it, it looked like she was thinking, "I know, you like what you see, can't blame ya."
         Jason had toyed with the idea of asking her out. He thought it would be hot to have her as a girlfriend and especially since they lived in the same room. They would always have a private place to make love, and he definitely wanted to get in her pants. She had told him once, when he had asked if she had a boyfriend, "No, I'm not seeing anybody, but I do have to tell you for the future, that I am bisexual." After that, he wonder if she would ever bring a girl back to the room. He also wonder that if he became her boyfriend, that she might bring a hot girl back to the room so they could have a threesome. That was one of his favorite fantasies, only topped by the situation he was in now. It imagine several times, being shrunk and at Amanda's mercy. It usually ended in two different ways, either he lived happily ever after with him as her boyfriend and sex toy or in her belly being digested, whether it be swallowed whole or chewed to pieces. Even though the second part of the fantasy turned him on, he now hoped that when she got back and found him, that she wouldn't decide to have a Jason snack.

What happens next?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1407862-Shrink-Done-Right-Vol1/cid/517877-Shrunk-In-Dorm-Room-Hoping-Roommate-Comes-In