*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Shrinking Survival Introduction.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415156-Mystery-Choice-Shrink-Survival/cid/521086-The-Shrinking-Survival-Introduction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1415156
Choose the role of Jason or Tina in their separate shrink stories. Paths aren't labeled.
Chapter #1

The Shrinking Survival Introduction.

    by: OBusywriter
         You will choose to follow the story as either Jason or Tina, you will start out shrunk at three inches tall.
         Jason is a normal seventeen year old high school student with a fifteen year old sister, Hanna. Sometimes his eighteen year old cousin Sarah will come to stay a week or two. He has a girlfriend, Erica, she is eighteen and has to sisters, Amanda who is sixteen, and Lisa, who is twenty. Their mother is always on travel for her job, it is the same with his mother. Sometimes Erica can be in a bad mood and it is hard to reason with if she is.
         Tina is a lovely eighteen year old. She has medium length brunette hair and C-cup breasts. She is a little on the plump side with nice thighs and round ass, but she is proportioned nicely so that she looks like a goddess, it is just now she looks like a shrunken goddess. She could be at her boyfriend Jack's house, he is seventeen, where he lives with his protective older sister, Emily, she is twenty. Their mother is always on travel for her job, that is why Emily is so protective of Jack. Or Tina could be visiting her Aunt Kate and two cousins Gina, she is 16, and Melissa, she is 15. Her Aunt Kate is thirty-four and still very beautiful, her husband left her when the girls were four and five. Aunt Kate loves to bake and cook for her girls.

Choose where you start out as Jason or Tina, just remember these will be the last choices that will show you what could happen. Choose wisely or your story could end quickly. Who are you?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 OBusywriter (UN: writerlord at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
OBusywriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1415156-Mystery-Choice-Shrink-Survival/cid/521086-The-Shrinking-Survival-Introduction