*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/560154-Fall-asleep-and-wake-up-a-shoe
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: Fall asleep and wake up a shoe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fall asleep and wake up a shoe

    by: Unknown
You feel yourself dozing off. You begin to enter a strange dream. You feel strangely compressed and twisted. you try to call out, but to no avail. A large object hurtles towards you and that's when you get up.

As you awake, you feel odd. you feel bound and you cannot move. not even a shuffle. You try to take in your surroundings; everywhere looks so big. You see large poles reaching high up, supporting a flat surface. To your left you see the same leopard skin print shoe you tripped on earlier. Then you notice that you have no trouble seeing, yet you cannot move. you can just control your sight in all different directions without moving your head. come to think of it, you cant feel your head, you can only feel your face. Suddenly you recognise something. the wallpaper. You begin to realise you are in your own kitchen. but if this is the table above you, then it must be a mirror to your left.

which would mean, YOU ARE THE SHOE! In your desperation you begin to try and look at your self. you see a sole leading down into a leopard skin pouch. above you, you see a strap floating. with further inspection you can see that the strap is attached to you. You find that you can move your sight anywhere on your new body, yet the rest of your face seems to stay still. it almost seems to be located on the sole of the shoe. Just as you start acquainting your self to this new situation somebody walks in. its...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mother

*Noteb*
2. Cellist

3. Courtney

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/560154-Fall-asleep-and-wake-up-a-shoe