*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Eric Talyor
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/536697-Eric-Talyor
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1430807
You transform into objects and are used or watch other characters without their knowing
This choice: Eric Talyor  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Eric Talyor

    by: Anakin Solo
You just got home from school. You had three pop quizzes and worst you had a calc test Monday. Oh life was peachy right at that moment.

"Eric," Your sister, Cellist, yells. "Mom wants you to take out the trash and..."

You ignore her and lean your head against a wall. "I'm tired, I'll do it later." You walk to the stairs then OW, damn; you trip over something and take a dive. Fortunately it wasn't that heard. You look down at your feet, a high heel shoe with leopard pattern on it. Damn. "You know we have a house keeper why don't we just get her to come more than once a week?" you say to no one specifically. You get back up. The house looks like a hurricane went through it. Out of partial disgust you relent on your plan to just go to your room and go into the kitchen.

Cellist is on the phone rapping her finger around the cord. "Yah, cool, a...right...He didn't...shut-up, shut-up..."

"A riveting intellectual debate." You say but she ignores you. Not surprising. You grab the trash can and reach in to pull the bag out. It is way over laden and breaks.

"EWW, ERIC!" Cellist yells, "Yah my brother just spilled garbage all over the floor," she talked back into the phone.

"Yah, don't help..." You sarcastically comment and start cleaning up. By the time you clean the trash and get it out almost 45 minutes have passed. "Mom should be getting back from class soon," you say but again are ignored by Cellist. Monday, and Friday your mother had full day of classes and Wed. mornings. Wed. afternoons were her time to study and she worked Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thank god it is the weekend. That was the time things could at least calm down around here.

The door opens, you can hear but it isn't Mom. "NO, YOU!" A loud high voice of Courtney can be heard as she much like Cellist talks on her new cell phone with a school friend she really doesn't like but pretends she does. You just imagine what silence would be like.

"Cellist what was the other thing Mom wanted..." you try to ask but she just holds up her finger and keeps talking on the phone.

The sound of the door opening again is heard and your Mother's voice comes in. "Okay I got Chinese." Cellist gets off the phone and hangs it up. Everyone goes into the living room. "Oh and I rented a DVD...Where is Sam?" Your mom asks as she puts down her backpack and a bag full of takeout boxes.

"I don't know," you say and sit to eat. "Eric I asked you to get Sam from the neighbor's." Your mom says accusingly.

Perplexed you shrug and respond, "No, you didn't,"

"I told him, Mom," Cellist says and gets back up. "I'm not eating right now anyway. Friday night and me and my friends are going out."

"No, she didn't tell me because she was on the phone all afternoon..."

"Eric, I..." Your mother doesn't say more and just leaves to go get her youngest son from the neighbor.

"Eww, you're in trouble," Courtney says and smiles. Then her cell rings again.

"You know what, forget this...You people treat your things better than me...go to hell..." you storm out and go up stairs.

"I'm telling mom you said that..." is distantly yelled behind you.

You just your door and just fall on your bed. What a day...You close your eyes...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anakin Solo (UN: tier-fett at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anakin Solo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1430807-A-Transformation-Story/cid/536697-Eric-Talyor