*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/851098-Changing-the-Average-to-Above-Average
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: She sees an average-looking boy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Changing the Average to Above Average

    by: Shida
Before Kristi could even think, she spotted someone that she knew from her school. She was pretty sure that his name was Erik. He was pretty average looking towards muscularity and height, only being about 5'8", but how he looked was a different story. He had medium long, light brown hair, and was slightly tanned, while his face just, well, kind of seemed well shaped. At least she knew who she was targeting now. But, she then realized that it wouldn't be a very good idea to do anything in such a public place.
She'd have to wait for him to go some where, where there weren't many people.

So, Kristi waited a few minutes, and finally, Eric walked away from the huge crowd and went into a clothing store. She followed him in, trying not to be noticed, and saw him grab a few pairs of clothes and walk into a change room. This was perfect for her, since no one would see him growing now. She went into the stall next to his, and noticed there was a small hole in it, which she could use to peek into his stall and watch what was about to occur. Eric had put his first pair of clothes on already, and was looking at himself in the mirror.

"Time to work some magic," Kristi said as she cracked her knuckles.

First, she wanted to add a bit of muscle to Eric's frame. His muscles began to expand as soon as the thought ran through her head. His calves began enlarging, slightly pushing out more and more, while his thighs did the same. His biceps also began to gain some muscle, while his pecs began to also push out more and more. She also gave him a nice chiseled six pack to end it. After all the changes, Eric thought that the clothes that he had just tried on were too small for him, his muscles slightly outlined in the fabric now, so he decided to try another pair of clothes on. Kristi just giggled at the sight of the teen hunk.

She decided to....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shida (UN: fernando001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/851098-Changing-the-Average-to-Above-Average