*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/851111-Making-the-big-bigger-in-Another-Way
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1456877
Kristi has the power to grow the muscles of every boy in high school!!!
This choice: Make Eric slowly grow while he is trying his clothes on  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Making the big bigger, in Another Way

    by: Shida
Kristi decided that she would make Eric slowly grow while he tried his clothes on. The thought of him slowly growing out of clothes, ripping through them made Kristi slightly drool. She redirected her attention to begin his growth spurt. Though it was slow, it was slightly visible that Eric was growing taller.

He began putting another pair of clothes on, which again, felt tight. But this time, they also appeared to not be the right length. His shorts only reached about a few inches above his knees, while his shirt revealed a thin strip of his skin. His feet were also getting cramped in the, now too small shoes, which were supposed to be a size too big for him. Eric brushed it off and grabbed another pair of clothes, which were a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a pair of Nike soccer shoes.

Eric tried to put his shirt on, and, though it was difficult, was able to squeeze it on. This shirt, which was supposed to be bigger than the last one, revealed a few inches of his abs, which he realized he just had. He struggled to put his large legs into the pair of jeans, which he could not even zip up! You could also clearly his ankles, and even a little bit of his legs. Finally, he attempted to put on his shoes. This was a complete failure as he tried to squeeze his foot in, and accidently tried too hard. His toes had burst through the front of the shoes, and he hadn't even put his whole foot in! He stared at his large bare feet, stunned.

Before Eric had the chance to react, his jeans and shirt began ripping in a few places, becoming painfully tight! He was now about 7-and-a-half feet tall, and still slowly growing.

"What the hell is going on!?"


Kristi decided to....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Continue making him slowly grow taller

2. Make Eric grow out of the stall

3. Find another person to grow

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Shida (UN: fernando001 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1456877-Kristis-Power/cid/851111-Making-the-big-bigger-in-Another-Way