*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A New Application?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession/cid/588696-A-New-Application
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1478896
Possess the hottest girls in pokemon!
Chapter #1

A New Application?

    by: Galatic
You were walking down the road that faithful day, headed to Prof. Rowan's lab to get your first pokemon. You were excited and happy, you had just gotten your Poketech, a high tech wrist watch that every trainer must have. You held it up on your wrist and smiled, admiring it in the light. As your walking along, you happen to spy a stand up ahead on the road. you approach it, and see there's an old man, with a bunch of Poketech applications all layed out.

"Hi old man? Whats all this?" you ask, eyeing his merchandise.
"Oh, I'm just giving out free Poketechs as a promotial gig. Would you like one, I gaurentee it will help you see the world in a...different perspective...kekeke..."
The old man seems kindof strange to you, but you figure, hey, free stuff! You stanch up one of the applications and quickly shove it into your poketech.
"So old man, whats this application do?" you ask, turning back to him. Suddenly, you realize that the old man and the stand were no longer there! You look down and see a piece of paper. You bend down and pick it up and read 'The best way to learn is to do! Have fun!'

"Tch, Stupid old man...oh well, at least I got somthing cool out of the deal!"

You have the following choices:

1. Investigate the application now!

2. The watch can wait, I wanna get my first pokemon!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galatic (UN: galatic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1478896-Pokemon-possession/cid/588696-A-New-Application