*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/1459212-Sam-and-Zekes-workout
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1509223
M/m shrinking story about a large jock brought down to size.
This choice: Sam shrinks, but also gets more muscular  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sam and Zeke's workout

    by: ManSized
Sam was almost halfway through his routine, when his lifting buddy Zeke showed up.

“’Bout time you arrived?” Sam growled.

“Hey, dude. I’d a been here sooner if you hadn’t sent me off to get those supplements you wanted. Jeez, I had to drive out nearly an hour away to get them.”

“But, you did get them, right?”

“Yeah, I picked up all they had at the store. You should be set for some time.”

“Great. Thanks, bud!” Sam said, “Now, we gonna do some lifting?”

“Um, sure boss. You sure seem energetic today…”

“Yeah, well, good ol’ Carl Brown gave me this new energy drink he’s testing for some company. Since I had it, I’ve felt real pumped.”

“Did you say good ol’ Carl Brown? You mean, the creepy owner of this place?” Zeke asked, a little confused. As long as Carl Brown had been managing this place, Sam hated on the guy. Of course, Carl didn’t help matters by constantly nosing about, staring at Big Sam, muttering strange things under his breath.

In fact, that’s what Carl Brown was doing right now, smirking while holding some strange device in his hand. “No time like the present,” Carl muttered to himself, pushing a button on the device.

Sam meanwhile had laid down for a bench press. He had just begun a set, when he felt a strange buzzing sensation within his body. Unbeknownst to him, the nanobots were swimming round and round about his body, attaching themselves to his muscles and his bones.

Sam felt a bit lightheaded. Damn, he could swear the bar was feeling really heavy. Zeke meanwhile noticed the bar shaking in Sam’s hands. “You okay? What are you doing? This is an easy weight for you!”

“Grrr….” Sam growled, then pushed his body as hard as he could, trying to overcome his lightheadedness. He concentrated on the bar, the weight seeming heavier by the second, until suddenly he felt his arms pumping, pumping, pumping. A burst of energy radiated from them, as he lifted the bar up, then down. Up, then down again. Man, what a pump he was feeling, as if his arms were swelling with power.

Sam finished his set, feeling mighty large. Dropping the bar down against its rest, he twisted around and jumped up to his feet. He quick looked over at the wall mirror, and began flexing those massive guns of his.

“Damn, just look at those fuckers! What do you think, Zeke?”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Zeke marvels at Sam’s giant guns.

2. Zeke’s more focused on the long hem of Sam’s shirt.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ManSized (UN: mansized at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ManSized has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1509223-When-the-Mighty-Fall/cid/1459212-Sam-and-Zekes-workout