*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535461-The-Great-Shift/cid/S35W98MY9-Stacys-Body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Cultural · #1535461
An experiment gone wrong! Bodies switched around the world! Based on Morpheus' stories.
This choice: Stacy's Body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Stacy's Body

    by: Mpharoh
I blinked, disoriented and bewildered. This wasn't my body. Panic surged through me as I took in my surroundings. I was standing in the chaotic hallway of our high school, but it was different. Students rushed past me, bumping into one another, their expressions mirroring my own confusion.My heart pounded in my chest as I looked down at my unfamiliar hands. They were delicate, manicured, and painted with crimson nail polish. Stacy's hands. I was in Stacy's body. How? Why? Questions swirled in my mind like a whirlwind.Around me, I noticed others in the same state of shock.
Michael, who had been my best friend just moments ago, was now inhabiting Jake's tall and athletic frame. I watched as Rachel, who had always been my younger sister, was suddenly acting in a way I didn't recognize, her eyes wide with fear."What's happening?" I muttered to myself, but my voice was different, feminine and melodic, like Stacy's. The realization hit me like a sledgehammer - not only was I in Stacy's body, but others had swapped too.As I turned to look around, I saw Heather, the scandalous queen of our school, pating herself down slowly confused as if she wad used to moving slowly. Allison, the popular girl, was now inside the body of a shy and introverted girl who had always been an outsider. The world had turned upside down, and we were all trapped in unfamiliar bodies.A sense of dread settled over me. How had this happened? Was it some kind of supernatural event, a bizarre twist of fate? My thoughts raced, and my body, or rather Stacy's body, felt strange and foreign. I touched my face, feeling the smooth skin and the contours that were not mine.Panic welled up inside me, and I desperately tried to make sense of the situation. The hallway buzzed with confusion and fear as students grappled with their newfound identities. The once orderly hierarchy of our high school had crumbled, leaving us all in a state of uncertainty.

What happened next?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Chaos erupted

*Noteb*
2. Trying to figure out what to do

*Noteb*
3. Someone starts to strip in the hallway with a perverse grin

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mpharoh (UN: mpharoh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Homer J Simpson has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1535461-The-Great-Shift/cid/S35W98MY9-Stacys-Body