*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Being Nosy
  2. Backstory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/795113-Being-Nosy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1551644
What happens when you shrink with Bolt?
This choice: sticks his nose in your face.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Being Nosy

    by: SchneeHund
Bolt pants slightly as he puts his face right by you. Sniffing the air around you, you notice that he is able to lift you up without much effort. Giving you one final sniff, Bolt inhales deeply, sending you right into his large nose. Only your feet are sticking out at this point as Bolt lifts his head back into the air. You feel the cold, wet nose as you settle into place.

You're thankful that his nose is fairly clean, but you were coated in a bit of mucus. Looking up, you can barely make out the inside of his nose using the light filtering in behind you. You see a spot where the two nostrils seem to come together, and you feel like that would be a good idea to go to.

You wiggle your way through Bolt's tight nostril, inching your way up as Bolt remains still outside. You do, however, seem to be tickling the inside of his nose enough to warrant a light pat from his front paw. You move more slowly, and try to make your way towards your resting spot.

You worry about tickling Bolt's nose too much when ---

You have the following choices:

1. he sneezes you out.

2. your tickling makes him breath you in farther.

*Noteb*
3. see the spot is within reach.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SchneeHund (UN: infernochao at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SchneeHund has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551644-Fun-With-Bolt/cid/795113-Being-Nosy