*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/764088-His-apartment-to-hang-out-with-Greg
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: His apartment to hang out with Greg  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His apartment to hang out with Greg

    by: Unknown
Dennis opened the door and found Greg, naturally, at his computer. He's been beta testing the new Champions online game. If it wasn't for the fact that he needed to show up for class, he'd probably never leave.

"Hey, check it out" Dennis said as he placed the camera down on the desk.

"Wow" Greg responded in a deadpan manner, "A digital camera. Welcome to the early 21st century."

"The pawn shop owner said it's supposed to take perfect pictures".

"Well, you need all the help you can get. Most of the time they look like those fuzzy UFO sighting pictures that are on the front of the Enquirer" Greg said.

There's a knock on the door. "Luigi's pizza!"

"Really? Again?" Dennis asked as he opened the door. It's pretty much all Greg has eaten over the past week and a half. Dennis realized why.

She was cute, at least as cute as you can be wearing green polyester pants, a red and white button down shirt, and matching baseball cap. She was about 5'3" and 110 lbs soaking wet. Her long red hair was in a ponytail which was pushed through the back of the cap and her round glasses seemed to take up much of her face. But that didn't matter to Greg.

"Hi Cheri" Greg said, his face flushed.

"Hi Greg" she responded.

Dennis sighed. He could tell by the puppy dog looks in their eyes that they were crazy about each other but they needed a little nudge.

"Hey, I want to test out this new camera. You know, to see if it works. Why don't you two stand next to each other?"

Greg got up and put his arm around Cheri as Dennis looked through the viewer.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/764088-His-apartment-to-hang-out-with-Greg