*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/836099-Kristen-the-girl-next-door-walks-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: Kristen, the girl next door walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kristen, the girl next door walks in

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Before he could focus and snap the picture, the neighbor girl Kristen walked in and distracted them.

'Hi guys! What's up?'

Everyone turned toward the door and Dennis pulled down the camera. Cheri shifted uncomfortably and stepped away from Greg.

'I've, uh, got to go. More pizzas to deliver.'

Kristen looked around the room, clueless as to what was going on. Greg sighed and turned his head down, shuffling back to the computer as Cheri made a quick exit. Kristen watched the movements and then turned toward Dennis.

'What? What's going on?'

Dennis smiled. Being in a co-ed dorm was a bit of an adventure. Kristen was a kind of an airhead and the fact that she just disappointed Greg was something not worth explaining. He figured it was just best to change the subject.

'Oh, nothing special. I just got this new camera.'

Kristen looked at it and shrugged. 'It looks pretty nice.'

Dennis held it to his side and gave Kristen the once over. They had met last year in the dorms and were occasional friends. This year she was in a room right next to them, so they saw each other more. Kristen was cute with her long blonde hair and clean features. She was 5 foot 7 and had an average frame that had put on the freshman 15 last year and from what Dennis could tell, was holding steady at best. The fact that she was wearing loose sweat pants and an oversized sweatshirt on a warm morning was a good indication to him that she wasn't getting any thinner. He sighed and leaned back against his desk.

'So Kristen, what's up with you?'

She pulled her arms behind her back and leaned to one side. 'Oh, you know, trying to plan out the rest of the week-end. Some of the girls were thinking of heading to the beech, but I'm not sure. Hopefully there's a better party around here than the one we went to yesterday. The one last night was kind of a bore.'

Dennis nodded. She was generally more interested in partying than studying. Kristen cocked her head to one side. She had a small crush on Dennis. Greg knew this, but figured Dennis would eventually figure it out.

'So, Dennis, any plans for the rest of the week-end yourself?'

Dennis glanced out the window to get a general weather forecast. 'It should be a nice day. I thought I'd get in a run before it got too hot.'

Kristen bit her lip. 'Uh, yeah. I was thinking of heading to the gym too.'

This peaked Dennis's interest. The thought of Kristen working out and getting buff was enough to focus his attention. 'Really? Have you been working out regularly?'

Kristen had a feeling that Dennis liked the fit girls, so in order to make him happy, she nodded her head. 'Sure. You know, nothing special, just some cardio and light weights.'

The fact she had only gone once didn't seem to be an important adder.

Dennis, slightly crestfallen nodded. 'Oh.' He wrinkled his forehead as he tried to remember something.

'Kristen. Do you still have my Chemistry notes?'

Kristen looked thoughtfully at Dennis. 'Um, yeah, I think so. Do you need them back?'

Dennis nodded, mentally planning his own week-end. 'Yeah, if you don't mind.'

Kristen smiled brightly. Her smile was one of her best features. 'Sure. Follow me.'

Dennis stood back up and headed out the door and into the next room behind Kristen. The door shut behind them and Dennis looked around the messy room as Kristen shuffled though the papers on her desk. His eyes focused on a set of pink bar bells. Had he looked closer, he would have noticed dust. But once again, his thoughts of a fit, tight, Kristen entered his brain. Finding the notes, she pulled them out and looking at Dennis, traced his eyes to the weights. She offered some more hope to Dennis.

'Yeah, Kelsey and I use the weights every now and again. We like to have tones arms.'

Dennis looked back at her and before he took the notes he glanced at the camera as if the camera were calling to him. 'Uh, hey Kristen. Would you mind posing for me? I haven't even had a chance to try out my new camera.'

Kristen, happy that he would ask, but a bit nervous about her looks and dress, bit her lip. 'But I look awful.'

Dennis chuckled. 'All girls say that. You look very pretty.'

Sighing, and overcoming her nervousness because she wanted to please Dennis, nodded weakly. 'Well, OK. Maybe a long distance picture.'

Dennis laughed as he fiddled with the settings. 'I'll do my best.'

As he pulled the camera up, he tried to imagine what Kristen looked like under those baggy sweats. What if she didn't just work out a little, but really worked out a lot? What if her body took to weights like a fish to water? He imagined her with a killer fitness body, toned and tight. Or what if she had grown muscles so fast that she was nervous and was trying to hide them? As he brought the camera in front of him and focused his mind wandered to his comic books. What if Kristen were a super hero in disguise able to transform like Wonder Woman or She-Hulk?' Pulling in a breath, he snapped the picture.

And the world around him changed. He had to blink to take it all in. The dorm room was now different. Kristen's nervousness was replaced with confidence as she pulled her shoulders back and stood up tall.

'You know Dennis, it's about time you get a chance to see the real me.'

And before he knew it, Kristen started to remove her sweats. And Dennis gasped as Kristen revealed'.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/836099-Kristen-the-girl-next-door-walks-in