*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/766926-Dennis-takes-the-picture-and-Cheri-becomes-a-su
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: Dennis takes the picture and Cheri becomes a superhero  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dennis takes the picture and Cheri becomes a su...

    by: Lvmsclgrls
As he did so he began to think about the hero that Greg was developing for the Champions game. The fact that it was based on Cheri was no surprise. Red hair, cute features and the same height. Oh, and the avatar was named Captain Cheri (Dennis held in his snickering on this one). Her outfit was of course much different. It was little more than a green spandex bikini. Dennis always gave him a hard time about this.

“So you’re saying that she battles evil while she’s at the beech?”

Greg would always grumble under his breath. This was the response he expected, so after a quick laugh Dennis would back off, since Greg was taking some of his suggestions on the game. They both had settled on super strength, although it seemed if you went too high, flight was less of an option. So to keep the strength up, they went with super jumps instead. Near invulnerability was another nice option, but would need to built up over time. Red energy bolts from her fists was another power Greg was toying with, although once again it could cut into her strength.

Dennis continued to push for more muscle, but the game seemed to fight that a bit, which was more related to Greg’s experience than anything. Over the last few days however, Greg had succeeded in buffing her up nicely. Of course it still wasn’t enough for Dennis, but at least it was something. In his mind anyway, Captain Cheri was bulging with muscles.

Looking back up at the smiling Cheri and Greg, Dennis thought about this wonderful avatar based on Cheri and as he looked at the picture showing on the camera he pulled his head back with surprise and pulled the camera down for a moment. Greg gave him a quizzical look.

“Something wrong? Don’t tell me you bought a broken camera?”

Dennis flushed for a moment. “Uh no, I don’t think so. It was just that the image on the camera was, uh, different.”

Greg chuckled. “Different? You mean blurry?’

Dennis sighed. “No, no. It must have just been my imagination.”

Pulling the camera back up and ignoring the incredible picture on the screen, Dennis snapped the shot. And at that very moment Cheri grunted loudly. Greg pulled his arm off and backed up.

“Cheri, are you OK?”

Cheri held her arms to her side and was tensing all of her muscles as the effect of the camera took hold. Her eyes were closed and her body was shaking as she slowly changed. The strength of 10 men pressed into her body. Then the strength of 100 men. Then the strength of 1000 men! Her bones, organs, skin and muscles all hardened and became denser. And as the strength of thousands continued to build in her body, her muscles started to expand.

Her green pants shifted as her thighs and calves expanded and within moments the pants started to groan and creek as the muscle below was growing bigger and harder. Her top was under greater strain as her chest and back thickened and expanded. The shirt un-tucked and rode up her stomach, exposing a narrow and firm midsection with the outline of a six pack that was quickly morphing into a chiseled 8 pack. As the first button blew off both Greg and Dennis looked at each other with shock and then quickly back at the morphing Cheri.

Her chest continued to expand and within another moment, the second button blew off her shirt, exposing growing muscle cleavage and meaty pectorals. As her arms thickened, her sleeves were pulled up her widening forearm, popping the buttons off the sleeves. As her shoulders added muscle and broadened, the threads on the top of the shirt began to split. With her muscles continuing to expand and her strength growing, Cheri opened her eyes, looked up at the two stunned co-eds and smiled smugly.

“So this is what it feels to be a super hero. Just like your avatar of me, Greg. Or perhaps as strong as your avatar. The muscles, however, seem to be an added bonus.”

As Cheri continued to grow stronger and stronger her muscles continued to expand, further ripping and tearing her outfit. She reached up and tossed the glasses off and pulled off her hat, winking at the flabbergasted Greg with her glowing green eyes and tossing her long red hair over her shoulder. Both moves only caused further damage to her outfit as her biceps had started to split her sleeves and her expanding chest tore yet another button loose.

Pushing down and shifting her feet tore right through her shoes and Cheri rose up on her toes, blasting her calves with super human muscle and tearing the bottom of her pants up toward her knees. Her monstrous thighs, also tensed harshly and expanded suddenly, ripped and shredded the pants to the point that they hung from the waist in torn strips of fabric. Cheri reached down with her thumb and with a quick flick, tore the waistband of her polyester and dropping the rags of her pants down to her feet in a heap. And just like in her avatar, the green bikini bottom was now clearly seen, along with her seriously muscled up legs. As Cheri bobbed up and down on her toes a few times her calves blossomed into 25 inch distended balls of power and her thighs ballooned toward the size of sides of beef as thick cords twisted and surged and the giant masses teardropped over her nearly covered knees. Within less than a minute of the photo being snapped, Cheri was now sporting legs bigger than any male bodybuilder had ever flexed on a tiny 5 foot three inch frame!

Gritting her teeth as more strength continued to slam into her body, Cheri smiled through the strain. “My god, just how strong am I going to become? I must be stronger than 10,000 men. And growing stronger!”

On the word stronger, Cheri grunted and tensed her chest and back, destroying her shirt in one Hulk like maneuver. Her bra clung to the remains of the shirt, but was also ruined as the rags hung over her shoulders. That one flex now exposed the barely there green bikini top doing its best to contain the massive muscle globes on her chest as her pectorals rippled and surged bigger than a porn star. Her back expanded wider than their door frame and her shoulders and traps continued their assault on the remains of her shirt.

Cheri was nearly panting as her entire body was now glowing with a red aura. “Mmmmmmore power! More strength! More mmmmmmuscle! More! More! MORE!”

Her strength was now accelerating to over 100,000 men as she raised her arms up and in a monumental bicep flex completed the destruction of her shirt as forearms expanded with cords of mega muscles, her triceps rippled and dug down low like half basketballs and her biceps reached for the sky as big as bowling balls! With a simple shrug and inhale, Cheri sent the remains of her shirt and bra down to the ground. Her steel wall abs were now clearly exposed showcasing blocks of deeply separated super muscles. Her midsection had remained narrow, which only made her monstrous back and gigantic pecs seem even bigger! Every breath brought her mega muscled chest up near her chin and the bikini top was visibly stressed to the limit as her nipples were tenting the material. No bodybuilder had ever flexed up a torso to match that of this once diminutive young woman.

As her eyes glowed and her body pulsed, Cheri pulled in one more, final flex as her increase in strength crescendoed. Her bull thighs hardened and pressed out even further, her chest pushed forward like twin missiles and her biceps rose furiously until her peaks were up to the top of her fists! She was a 5 foot 3 inch beautiful female wall of muscle! And she was sporting the strength of nearly 1 million men!

Finally letting out a breath, Cheri smirked at the wide eyed, jaw opened men in front of her.

“So which one of you two would like to explain what just happened? Not that I really care. In fact, I’m more interested in something a bit more fun.”
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/766926-Dennis-takes-the-picture-and-Cheri-becomes-a-su