*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/767057-Actually-the-younger-neighbor-girl-trying-on-Sa
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: Actually the younger neighbor girl trying on Sarah's old clothes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Actually the younger neighbor girl trying on Sa...

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Actually the younger neighbor girl trying on Sarah's old clothes.

Megan picked through the clothes in the chest Sarah had left for her to look at. Megan fretted as she pulled off her own shirt and sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. At 14 she was just going to be starting high school and she was none too thrilled about it. She had hit puberty all right, or better yet, puberty had hit her. Only there wasn't much to show for it. Flat boobs and no curves. She was pretty enough, but with this rather boyish body, what did it matter?

Megan pined for the days gone by when she was stronger than the boys and could bully them. Just last year she was still stronger than many boys and had done a good job of terrorizing them in Junior High. But now she was heading off to high school and was at the bottom of the pecking order. And worse yet, those boys she bullied were now getting bigger while she was stuck in neutral. Pulling on an old dress, Megan sighed. Why the hell would she want to wear this dress anyway? Megan started looking around the room for something to steal, but didn't see anything worth the risk. The fighting and shoplifting from this summer was about to land her in juvenal hall. She figured the only reason Sarah let her look through this stuff was because Sarah was as mean as her, at least in her own way.

Turning toward the mirror again, Megan sighed, flipping her dull brown hair over her shoulder. At 5 foot 2, the dress was long enough, but a bit tight in the shoulders. Standing on her bare toes, Megan was about to reach down and pull the dress off when the door burst open.

Dennis immediately saw it wasn't Sarah and pointed the camera down, clicking harmlessly at the ground. Megan turned and took a step back and then let out the breath she had pulled in. Dennis gave her a quizzical look.

'Megan? Megan Johnson?'

Megan sniffed as she reached over and turned off the music. 'Dennis. Aren't you supposed to be at college?'

Dennis stood back up, trying to act like the man in the room with a girl in front of him. 'I just came home to do laundry. What are you doing in here?'

Megan pulled up a wry smile. She could tell Dennis was nervous around her. It was a trait that allowed to easily zone in on the weak boys and terrorize them. Funny how this much older boy would feel that way around her. After allowing the long pause to make Dennis shift nervously, Megan laughed.

'Sarah told me I could check out her old clothes that no longer fit. She got a call and ran next door for a moment.'

Dennis continued to look at her, knowing what this kind of girl did to him. 'Oh.'

Dennis knew all about Megan. How she would bully younger kids, especially boys. And while this upset him on the outside, it thrilled him a bit on the inside. One of his many fantasies was the idea of an average girl being stronger than the boys and making their lives miserable. Sure it was an odder one, but a dominating female was just one off-shoot of his female muscle growth fantasies. Just like having a school girl outmuscling Superman or the Hulk. And here close up was a real girl bully. At least she used to be. Now it was Dennis's turn to turn a wry smile. She was still pretty short. And by the looks of things, wasn't really all that big. She must have been tough in the sixth grade when she was this big. But now, not so much.

This time the long pause made Megan a bit nervous. What was this guy staring at?

'So, what were you hoping to do when you burst in here anyway?'

Dennis blushed. 'Uh, take a picture of Sarah dancing around to the music.'

Megan snorted. 'Um, OK. Is that like a new camera or something?'

Dennis pealed his eyes off her and looked at the camera. 'Oh, yeah. I just picked it up today.'

Megan nodded her head. 'Well, have you tried it out yet?'

Dennis shook his head. Megan rolled her eyes. She wished she were strong enough to knock his head into a wall, but figured if she was going to get rid of him, she'd play along.

'Well, do you want to take a picture of me to try it out. Even though I'm in this ugly dress.'

Dennis bit his lower lip. 'Oh, it's not that bad.' He looked down at the camera again and shrugged his shoulders. 'But if you don't mind.'

With that Dennis pulled the camera up, looked at Megan and clicked the camera. An just like that Megan'.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/767057-Actually-the-younger-neighbor-girl-trying-on-Sa