*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/821600-She-lets-Dennis-take-one-more-picture
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: She lets Dennis take one more picture.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She lets Dennis take one more picture.

    by: Lurker Unleashed
"Listen, Dud, you like these muscles so much - I'll let you take on more picture for your spank bank before I knock you into the next state, how does that sound?"

Dennis hesitated as his mind wondered if she could in fact carry out that threat.

"Limited time offer tiny - take the picture or not, I'm punting you cross country in 5 seconds."

Dennis quickly snapped the picture - could she really do what she was saying? Knock him to the next state? Punt him across the country? And she almost made it sound like it would be easy for her.

Megan had, of course, been exaggerating - her threats merely meant to emphasize just how badly she'd beat him if she felt like it. Or, at least, they had been hyperbole until the picture was taken. Megan's body had taken to weights so well at puberty because of her superhuman genetics. She'd started out slow, as she recalled, but then had began exploding through weights. It had taken her less than a month before she couldn't find a weight set that would provide resistance to her.

She'd moved on to benching cars at the wreckers, but that didn't last. Trains at the train yard didn't even keep her going for more than a week. It had been just before she'd run out of challenges at the shipyard that Superman had approached her - hoping to guide her and her growing strength he'd offered to let her use his weight set if she'd accept his tutelage. She'd agreed - only because she'd heard about his weight set.

She'd seen the way Superman shivered the other day when she'd let him see that she had surpassed his best lifts. So sure, she could easily knock Dennis across the country, but she reserved that level of hit for those who needed it to be taught their place. No, mere mortal twerps like Dennis would toe the line for so much less - heck, his lust for her guns alone would keep him in line, but he'd been promised a beating. So, she crossed the room and gently flicked him in the forehead - rendering him immediately unconscious.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dennis awakes - still with the camera

*Noteb*
2. Megan takes the camera

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lurker Unleashed (UN: avalian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/821600-She-lets-Dennis-take-one-more-picture