*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/813838-Amazoness-Megan
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: Became the biggest and strongest student in school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Amazoness Megan

    by: TheMM
...slowly began to grow outwards.

However, as she grew into dress, the dress itself changed and thus Megan still grew. However, since Dennis had thought about Megan being stronger than any guy in her high school, it was becoming reality in front of him.

Megan's reality changed as she grew, instead of simply being a small thin girl that puberty that pretty much overshot, she became a small thin girl who's puberty did everything for her. Megan remembered bullying everyone around her from pretty much kindergarten to 6th grade; she was top dog, and everybody knew it. But when puberty hit her and classmates around her, especially the boys who now started to lift weights, she felt a longing to do so as well. So she did, but in secret from everyone.

Her body took to the weights like wildfire. At first the results were small, since she wasn't quite sure what to do, but soon enough after she really went into it, and her body very nearly exploded. Her muscles were big, hard, ripped, and full of feminine power. But not bulky, like a male's body. No, they were big, but big in all the right ways (this was Dennis' doing, since he loved his women to still looked feminine).

She was bigger, tougher, and stronger than anyone in school. While some of the high school guys and faculty might be a bit harder to pacify, she'd eventually bring them all under her thumb, probably before the school year ended. She'd be running that place soon enough.

But for now, her thoughts were on Dennis and that camera. "Alright, you got your picture." said the muscle bulging teenager.

Dennis was flabbergasted (if a bit unknown to the new reality he lived in), he had watched this small girl turn into an absolute amazon in moments! And it started right after he took her picture.

Megan however, was a bit impatient. Her tone had indicated for him to leave, but he apparently didn't understand very well. Normally she would beat up any guy who continued to stare at her like he was, but she had other things to do right now. But then again, he seemed to actually like her muscles, which aside from herself, few actually really liked them. Perhaps she'd humor him and let him take just one more picture.

So with that...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheMM (UN: thenn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/813838-Amazoness-Megan