*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sudden Power
  2. A Drop of Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609577-Rainbow-Drops/cid/888476-Sudden-Power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1609577
A bag of magical sweets can easily turn lives upside down...
This choice: Take back the packet and make another wish.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sudden Power

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
Realizing the potential of your discovery, you immediately rushed back down the stairs. If you could wish yourself 50 dollars as simple as that, just imagine what else you could wish for!

You arrived in the hallway, where you spotted the magical bag of candy sitting upon a small table, the same place as you put the bag when you arrived home. You grabbed the bag in your hand and examined the packet further, noticing a list of instructions upon the side of the bag.

It took you several seconds to read through the instructions. While taking these instructions into consideration, you pondered upon what you were going to wish for next. You licked your lips with several thoughts rushing through your mind.

You could have easily wished for something that you would be chuffed with, such as a sporty super car or a huge mansion. But then again, you have a whole packet to yourself, so why not wait for a bit and have fun with some unsuspecting targets? Although having so much power may not be as fun on your own, so why not share your new-found power with one of your mates? There were so many possibilities rushing through your mind.

But what type of wish do you decide to go for?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609577-Rainbow-Drops/cid/888476-Sudden-Power