*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Superior Stacey
  2. Sudden Power
  3. A Drop of Magic
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609577-Rainbow-Drops/cid/1358676-Superior-Stacey
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1609577
A bag of magical sweets can easily turn lives upside down...
This choice: Something that involves your girlfriend.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Superior Stacey

    by: MossyA
You decided to tell your girlfriend, Stacey.

When you got to her house, you told her about the candies that could change reality. Reluctant at first, Stacey asked if she could have a candy. Picking up a pink drop, she planted it in her mouth, saying "I wish that I would have a great body."

She looked down at herself in disbelief as she grew six inches over 6 feet tall, and she felt her breasts fill out to D-cup size.

When the changes finished, she looked like a goddess. Stacey then looked at you with a look of hunger.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MossyA (UN: scarecrow131 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1609577-Rainbow-Drops/cid/1358676-Superior-Stacey