*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Suzy
  2. School starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/785700-Suzy
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Suzy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Suzy

    by: Willum
...you look up and see Suzy! As she is quite tall, you end up planting your face straight into her huge breasts, which is embarrassing but enjoyable.
"What the hell do you think you're doing, you little pervert!?" Suzy yells at you. You step back feeling red-faced.
"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. Neither were you, apparently." you cockily reply.
"You really are a creep. You think I don't notice you staring at my tits the whole time?" she shouts, attracting the attention of a few passer-bys.
"Who doesn't stare at your tits the whole time?" you retort, chuckling. This results in a rather forceful slap.
"I am going to have to deal with you, aren't I?" she sighs. You laugh at this remark. How could she even dream of beating you in a fight? Despite being two years younger than Suzy, you are quite fit and have won many scraps before.
Suddenly, Suzy shoves you with surprising force. This takes you off guard, and you stumble. She takes this opportunity to slap you again, and then grab hold of your shoulders. You expect her to push you over, but instead, she starts pushing down on you. It actually hurts quite a bit!
"Yeeowch! Get off me!" you shout, struggling. You then receive a solid kick to the stomach, winding you. You fall over and Suzy puts her shoe on your chest, pushing down hard. "If you don't want any broken ribs, I suggest you stand up and do what I say." Suzy says darkly.
"Hehe." you chuckle, blatantly staring up her skirt.
"That's it!" she screams. She bends over, helps you up and suddenly, you feel very cold. Your vision blurs and you can't distinguish anything or anybody.

When your vision finally returns, you are lying on a large, grey expanse of stone. The rocks in the floor look like the pebbles in the concrete at your school, only much bigger.
All of a sudden, you see a huge object coming down onto you. Using your quick reflexes, you roll out of the way. The object crashes down to the left of you causing a small quake. You look up and see the object is connected to something. Something long, slender, skin coloured... a leg! The object was a shoe!
...Not just any shoe either, you think, as you see Suzy's now colossal face miles up in the air. She is glaring right at you.
"You know why they call you Ant?" her voice booms, "because you look like one, you tiny little man!" Her foot lifted up in the air again and started to descend over you. You quickly get up and dash out of the way.
"You are going to die anyway. Why delay the inevitable?" the giantess booms powerfully. Her foot raises for a third time, but this time you only just make it. Suzy was right. You are pretty exhausted by this point. And still, her foot just kept on coming. You wonder what the expression on her face is like, as you can't see it past her enormous tits. Even in this predicament, you can't help staring up her skirt. But then...





Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/785700-Suzy