*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Suzy's Wrath
  2. Suzy
  3. School starts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/786272-Suzys-Wrath
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: Suzy sees you looking up her skirt (again) and gets mad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Suzy's Wrath

    by: Neon
All you can think about is the fact that you had just shrunk to the size of an ant, which ironically went along with your nickname. Staring up at your gigantic nemesis, Suzy, it's quite the humbling experience. Already she had displayed her near limitless power over you with the stamping of her foot. In this inexplicable position there was just too much that could go wrong, but if you were careful you just might slide out of this jam. True, you currently had the disadvantage of being at the mercy of a very angry girl, but there just might be a way to clear your name if you played your cards right... and avoided being crushed underfoot of course. Once again you crane your neck up at the giantess, hoping to see mercy in her eyes.

Well, it had really worked. Though she had been somewhat skeptical when her friend had given her a vial of so-called 'shrinking powder' for a birthday present the week before, but after testing it Suzy was quite pleased with the results. Now the very boy she despised stood the size of an insect at her feet, and she had absolute control. Best present she had ever gotten, the woman decided. As long as she kept his existence relatively a secret all would go well... at least for her. The kid was in for a big surprise. Suddenly Suzy noticed that even now Ant appeared to be looking up her skirt, now small enough to easily see everything! Infuriated further, she decided his would be the perfect time to show him just how small he was.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: etcetera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/786272-Suzys-Wrath