*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/791295-Paint-my-toenails-for-me
by Willum
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1614116
You walk into your High school, and find yourself shrinking rapidly! 120,000+ views!
This choice: "Paint my toenails for me."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

"Paint my toenails for me."

    by: Willum
"OK, it's job time!" Beth chirps, grinning. She seems more cheerful now that you agree to call her 'Goddess Beth'. "I want you to paint my toenails for me! Every single one of them perfectly."
You look confused.
"It's kinda hard for me to do that at this height you know...?" you tell her daringly.
"Rule Number Three: You do exactly as I say. You agreed to these rules, so therefore you will do exactly as I say, and I say you must paint every single one of my toenails perfectly." she informs you. You sigh slowly. "Or else, face the consequences...!" Beth laughs, flexing her toes menacingly.
"OK... what do I paint them with?" you ask unhappily.
"This!" she says, producing a small (or humongous from your point of view) bottle of pink nail varnish. She dips the included brush into the varnish and hands it to you, placing you on the floor in front of her huge feet. "Shall I start?" you ask.
"Yep! Go on!" she says happily. You sigh again and apply the first brush to her big toe.

After about 45 minutes of non-stop painting, you collapse with exhaustion. You nervously open your eyes and see Beth's massive face frowning down at you.
"What did I do wrong?" you ask, panting.
"You missed a spot." she points out, making a gesture towards her big toe.
"Oh yeah, I did, sorry." you apolgize.
"Sorry's nice but it's not going to paint over that spot, is it?"
You breathe out heavily and get up, grabbing the large brush and painting over the missed spot.

Collapsing again, you notice Beth is still frowning at you. There is no pleasing some people, you decide.
"What now...?" you ask drearily.
"Pardon?"
"What did I do wrong this time?"
"What was that?" she says.
"WHAT DID I DO WRONG?" you shout. Beth suddenly kicks you into the cubicle door and your back clicks loudly. "OUCH!!" you scream. "What was that for!?"
"Pardon?"
You were starting to get seriously annoyed, and then you remembered something.
"What did I do wrong, Goddess Beth?"
"That's more like it!" she grins. "I thought that little nudge would jog your crappy memory!"
You chuckle to yourself. Little nudge?

"Well, I told you to paint every toe perfectly." she complains.
"I did, didn't I?" you ask, with a hint of nervousness.
"Nope! You forgot to do my LEFT foot!" she giggles. You feel as if you had just received a blow to the head. Is this girl being serious? You are knackered already...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Willum (UN: willum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Willum has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614116-Shrunk-at-High-School/cid/791295-Paint-my-toenails-for-me