*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Meeting Mom
  2. Keep It In The Family
  3. The Journey Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831498-Meeting-Mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1634838
A lightning bolt transforms Matt's TV remote into a device that can change sizes...
This choice: ...went to the kitchen to find mom  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting Mom

    by: Bugmaker
After a minute, I finally knew what to do. I decided to go see my mom, she probably would be a good test subject. I walked out my room and went downstairs to the kitchen. As I walked in I saw mom making herself some coffee. She turned around, flicking her long reddish brown hair out of her eyes. "Hi Matt, what's wrong?," she said twirling her spoon in her cup. I inspected her clothes and notices she was wearing a white v-neck top, some tight fitting jeans and a pair of stylish black boots.

My mom had quite a good figure for a woman of her age. She may have put on a little weight over the years, but her curves were still nice. I wasn't really hot for my mom or anything, but when I look at her gifted chest I sometimes forgot. "Matt? Are you alright dear?," Before I replied, I started to wonder whether or not this was the right thing to do. After all, she was my mom, and what has she done recently to deserve this?

Then again, I had the power, so why not use it? What did I want to change about her? I just couldn't choose. Without thinking I just pointed the remote at her, flicked the mode switch a couple of time and pushed the fire button.

The next thing I knew...

You have the following choices:

1. ...mom grew bigger

2. ...mom shrunk down

3. ...the beam hit the window, I began to shrink

4. ...at first nothing seemed to happen

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bugmaker (UN: bugmaker3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bugmaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1634838-The-Size-Remote/cid/831498-Meeting-Mom