*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Family secret.
  2. Jessica Wild
  3. Who am I??
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653560-Monster-Child/cid/2467785-Family-secret
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1653560
I am slowly changing into a monster! What can I do!?
This choice: Others  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Family secret.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Immediately after school, I ran home and confronted my mom. I told her of the strange interaction I had with Brandon Wicked before asking her, "What is going on between our two families?"

Mom sighed, looking exasperated. "Simply put, their family and ours are on opposite sides of a spectrum that has existed for thousands of years." Cryptically, she explained. "Our legacy is much older than theirs but they are just as powerful all the same."

"What legacy, mom." Confused, I demanded.

Mom smiled. "You are a witch; a magic wielder, Jessica." Gently, mom said. "Your crazy friend, Brandon is what many would classify as a mad scientist; the opposite end of the spectrum." She chuckled. "It is rather bemusing that our last names would suggest the reverse."

"Are we... rivals?" Wincing, I asked.

Mom shrugged. "Some of us think so but others not so much." Lightly, she said. "We are not in any type of feud, if that is what you fear. We merely do not always see eye to eye."

"Why was I not told this earlier?" Worried, I asked.

Mom smiled. "The rule of thumb is never to reveal or offer to reveal your secret until you see another using similar powers." Kindly, mom replied. "Brandon must have seen your powers peeking through your eyes."

"My... eyes?" Curious, you asked.

Mom nodded. "Look in the mirror and see for yourself."

I walked to a full length mirror on a closet door in the laundry room where i had confronted mom and gasped. My eyes now had slit pupils; just like those of a cat! I turned to mom who smiled before revealing her eyes were the same way. "Welcome to the fold, my dear." Cooing me, she said. "Your training begins this coming weekend."

This became a bit too much for me and I...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fainted.

*Noteb*
2. Ran off screaming.

*Noteb*
3. Froze in fear.

4. your choice.

*Noteb*
5. you decide.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1653560-Monster-Child/cid/2467785-Family-secret