*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/884791-Some-other-persons-like-parent-or-sibling
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1662525
You happen upon a secret formula that allows you to grow disguises of anyone
This choice: Some other person's (like parent or sibling) hair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Some other person's (like parent or sibling...

    by: Unknown
Carrie Folker: Henry's MILF of a mother. She's 36 years old, 5'10 with long shapely legs, almond shaped hazel eyes, auburn hair and red thin lips.


Henry thought for a moment. It would certainly be weird making a suit of himself, and although making a suit of Betty would be wonderful, it would likewise be weird with her knowing about it and her being there would make possibly putting it on awkward. No, he'd have to come up with someone else besides himself and her.

Just then the perfect choice flashed in his mind. Henry excused himself from Betty and went into his parents' bathroom. Once there he snagged his mothers hair brush and returned with it ... along with a large smirk on his face.

"Is that your mom's hair brush?" asked Betty upon seeing him holding it

"Yep. Lets give this a whirl." he said before picking a piece of her long, brown hair and dropping it into the ingredients inside the pot. He then placed the lid atop the mixture.

His mother Carrie by all definitions would be what most men would describe as a MILF. She had had Henry quite young (20) and was only 36 years old. 5'10 tall, when she herself was younger she was highly athletic and very much into running long distances and outdoor sports. And thanks to that kind of activity her legs, works of female art, still years later looked like they were chiseled from a statue and shapely as anyone could hope for. She had almond shaped hazel eyes, lovely red thin lips and wore her auburn hair in a ponytail when she was doing errands away from work and while around the house. Henry's male friends, at that age where women suddenly took on a whole other level of importance. on more then one occasion were caught staring at her bending over when she was tending to the garden outside, or looking at her legs whenever she wore a mini skirt. And although they were scolded no one could blame them for looking given how attractive a woman she was.

Betty and Henry stared at one another for a few minutes and then back at the pot. Neither wanted to bring up the subject about her possibly seeing someone else, so whenever one spoke it was always about school work or about how silly this little experiment they were working on seemed. Henry could tell she was purposefully keeping something from him, and a part of him was really hurt that she didn't trust him enough to share what was on her mind. Sure they weren't BFF's or anything, but still it bugged him all the same.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the pot began to bubble and boil and the whole house smelled like a weird burning plastic smell.

"I hope this horrible smell isn't toxic!" Betty stammered, pinching her nose

Henry turned off the stove, put on a pot-handling pair of gloves and picked up the concoction they had slaved over for the past hour or so. "Lets put it in the bathroom upstairs, only me and Lucinda use that one and she's away at college."

"Ok" said Betty as she followed tentatively behind Henry as he ascended his stairs.

When they reached the bathroom tub Henry placed the pot down on the side of it and slowly raised the lid. The stench of the ingredients inside slouched out as he did so and caused both himself and Betty to turn their heads in disgust. "Ewww... that is pretty vile." he said as he put the plug on the tub and began to pour the mixture into it.

Interestingly the mixture had taken on an almost skin-like pigment that didn't seem to make much sense given the ingredients they had used, and the amount that winded up getting splayed in the tub appeared to be somehow more voluminous then what he had poured, almost as if the material had gained mass through the heating and now cooling process. Even Betty was immediately perplexed and noticed.

"That's weird it's that color, it almost looks like skin." she said. Before she could say anything else, though, her cell phone rang. She quickly answered it and looked back to Henry. "Umm.... I've go to go... this has been interesting... see you at school...."

"Ok... bye..." said Henry, disappointed that she had to leave, but more so because he understood it wasn't a parent but whoever Betty was involved with that had probably called her and whom she was leaving him to go see.

Still, that didn't matter she was leaving... he had effectively gotten the hard part of the experiment done with her help, now all he had to do was wait the 12 and see what materialized. He closed the bathroom door, cleaned up the mess he had made before his parents came home and complained, and went into his room to go about his homework. A few hours later he checked out the percolating mixture and it had made a miraculous further transformation; now it had definitely taken on various human female traits, including noticeable nipples and breast outlines and even a vagina-looking cavity... but the whole thing was still gelatinous and undefined. Looking at it, Henry couldn't help but get sexually excited... even though it *was* his mother's "template" that was (apparently) being built.

Sleep came fitfully, and Henry made sure to set his alarm so that at exactly the 12 hour mark he'd check in on the mixture and see what was waiting for him. When it went off at around 5 AM Henry was only barely sleeping anyways, and quickly rose and hit the button to stop it prior to quickly going into the bathroom to see what he winded up with. When he gazed down into the tub what was staring back at him was jaw dropping and defied nearly all forms of logic.

He saw what looked like a perfectly sculptured photogenic, light plastic version of his mother. The material not only duplicated her figure and long, shapely legs, it even duplicated her vagina and chest 100% perfectly. The only eerie thing about what he was looking at, (besides the fact it *was* his naked mother), was the fact it was missing eyes.

"I don't believe this..." Henry said to himself as he reached and poked the left breast with his hand. Somehow the material had "puffed" itself up to recreate the firmness of what his mother's breasts' must've been like. He then reached his middle finger down to the vaginal opening and put it inside, noticing immediately that the interior had also mysteriously molded itself to (apparently) replicate what his mother's body itself must feel like. "This is wayyyyy too much!"

Then it dawned on Henry; what was he going to do about this?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SeaOfGreen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662525-Skin-Suits/cid/884791-Some-other-persons-like-parent-or-sibling