*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/919539-The-Beginning
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1691357
A shy boy suddenly becomes a giant. How will he react to the sudden transformation.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Sho
Kevin sat in his room in his underwear. His computer chair squeaked as he sat back, stretching a bit as he waited for a video to load on his screen. The boy looked over at his incredibly wide graduation gown that was haphazardly tossed into his closet and sighed. It was over. High school was finally over.

He scratched his soft, blubbery belly a bit and sat back up, feeling the arms of the chair push into the sides of his soft belly. Though as he watched the video he had loaded he couldn't help but think back to all the bullying he got in school. The jocks laughed and made pig noises at him... the skaters yelled out fat jokes as they circled him on his way home... the preppy boys sneered at him and ignored him at lunch. It was no wonder that he couldn't seem to find a date the whole four years.

Now he was alone in the house. His parents were out so he had free reign. Kevin had already parked his big butt in front of the fridge and ate leftovers from his graduation party so now he was seated in his room, fooling around on the computer in his underwear to stay cool in the warm June air.

Kevin was chatting with his friend on his IM program, but wasn't really paying attention. He was too busy focusing on his full belly and the bullying. He loved his body and had found websites of guys who loved it too, but it certainly didn't help him in school. The adage, "The best revenge is living well" ran through his head, but he knew that no matter how successful he was, those guys would still make fun of him.

He wanted a way to get them back. Computer virus? No, he wasn't very good at computers... Humiliate them somehow? But how... Kevin sighed and shook his head, ready to give up. That was when...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sho (UN: lilhikariboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691357-The-Reign-of-Kevin/cid/919539-The-Beginning