*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1698684-The-switching-collar-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2895826-A-few-blocks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1698684
You take part in an experimental test.
This choice: A few blocks  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A few blocks

    by: Duke00
The area around you looked very familiar but you were still disoriented regardless. It seemed to be in the streets in a few blocks away from your home. Getting back home wouldn't be a problem. However something does not feel right from the neck down.

You looked down and see that your body is very different. Like vastly different. You hoped that even if there is a chance that you would swap heads with someone, it would be with an attractive woman. But no, it just so happen to be something that is way off in your standards.

You pinched your face to make sure that this is real and it sadly is. You started to panic but there is not much you can do but wait a month according to what you are told. You at least still have the collar on. As it turns out, you have the body of a...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your neighbor who is male and fat

2. Dog

*Noteb*
3. Some other body that is off putting

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Duke00 (UN: duke00 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1698684-The-switching-collar-PLEASE-ADD/cid/2895826-A-few-blocks