*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2757153-She-got-it-off
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: She got it off!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

She got it off!

    by: Some random guy
She yanked her shirt off.

Lindsay let out a long sigh, as her breasts were finally freed from their prison. Glancing down at her breasts, Lindsay saw how truly beautiful they were. They had a perfect full to them, a perfect round, but slight teardrop shape. So many women would be jealous of her right about now.

They were also pretty heavy too. Lindsay, curious, tried jumping up and down. Aside from the loud crash each time her feet hit the ground, her tits also bounced rather violently. Lindsay thought it was hilarious as she was left giggling.

"My boobies are so fun!" She exclaimed. Not only were they fun, but each time Lindsay's boobies bounced she felt a bit of pleasure run through them. Even though they weren't currently growing they were still very sensitive when played with.

Speaking of playing, Lindsay glanced back to her model city in the middle of her room. It would be fun to put her breasts up against the buildings or even butt crush them. However, there was always the chance she might destroy one of the buildings with her new weights, so maybe she should find something else to do.

You have the following choices:

1. She plays with the model city

*Noteb*
2. She has a growth spurt!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some random guy (UN: seeyouagain1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2757153-She-got-it-off