*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2967141-Her-whole-body-suddenly-starts-to-Grow-slowly
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: Her whole body suddenly starts to Grow slowly!?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Her whole body suddenly starts to Grow slowly!?

    by: Some random guy
As she was standing, Lindsay suddenly stopped pulling her shirt. She felt a wave of warmth pass over her.

"Ooooooh!" Lindsay cooed, delighted by the feeling. Looking past her bosom down at her body she gasped, as she saw she was moving farther from the ground!

"I'm growing again!" Lindsay's arms and legs slowly began to stretch before her. Her torso lengthened and with that her already huge tits grew while maintaining their original proportion to her body.

Lindsay then realized that if she kept growing, she might not be able to take off her shirt at all!

"Oh no!" With this sudden realization, Lindsay tried to overcome her pleasure and once again started pulling at her shirt, struggling to get it over her large mammaries. She could feel herself losing the battle, as she could feel the shirt becoming tighter and tighter...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Miraculously, she gets it off!

2. Her growth speeds up!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some random guy (UN: seeyouagain1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2967141-Her-whole-body-suddenly-starts-to-Grow-slowly