*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2967151-She-continues-to-grow
by RedAce
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1705269
Choose how girl(s) go through outrageous changes in their Puberty.
This choice: She continues to grow!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #11

She continues to grow!

    by: Some random guy
Lindsay continued to grow! Her knees began to bend as her feet were now fully pressed up against the wall. Her thighs thickened even more with her widening waist, giving her a beautiful hourglass shape.

Speaking of an hourglass shape, her shirt was straining her growing melons more than ever, and cleavage was even starting to overflow her top!

Suddenly, Lindsay felt a shudder pass through her arms.

"Ohhh boy!!" Lindsay yelled. "Here it *huff* comes!"

Lindsay's arms finally surged foward and thickened and with two loud rips she finally tore through her sleeves!

"Ahhhhh!" she sighed with relief. If only the same thing could happen to her boobs now, and she would finally be freed of her dreaded t-shirt.

You have the following choices:

1. Her growth finally stops

2. She keeps on growing!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Some random guy (UN: seeyouagain1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RedAce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705269-A-Girls-Growth-Spurt-Overload/cid/2967151-She-continues-to-grow