*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wonder Woman
  2. DC Comic World
  3. The Beinginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708312-Weight-Gain-Harem/cid/1769204-Wonder-Woman
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1708312
You are Dustin a boy who loves big fat women has the power to make women large more inside
This choice: Wonder Woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Wonder Woman

    by: Ace of Kings
But the moment Dustin made his decision a strange feeling came over him, much like the when Sapphire transformed him, only more powerful. Then Dustin began to fall. She screamed long and loud as the ground below got closer and closer, then a pair of strong muscular arms grabbed her only a few hundred feet above the ground. Looking up too see who her savior was, Dustin sees that is in fact Wonder Woman her self.

Now confused and rather frighten that it was his would be victum who saved her, Dustin wisely decides that this would be the perfect time to stay very quite. Which is exactly what she does as Wonder Woman flies them back to an apartment in Washington DC.

"So you're the man, or rather woman, who tried to turn me into a fat sex slave." Said Wonder Woman sternly as she brought Dustin into her home, her voiced had an accient that sounded kind of Greek but also different.

"This is all a big misunderstanding... And what do you mean by woman? And what the hell is wrong with my voice?!" Screamed a panicked Dustin as she realized her voice was now higher pitched, more femmine, and had a middle eastern accident to it.

"The great goddess Hertia (or Hera as the Greeks knew her) has changed you into a woman as part of your punishment for attempting to enslave me." Explained Wonder Woman. Upon hearing this Dustin runs to a nearby mirror in the living room to get a look at herself. Gone is the athletic man he had turn into, in his place is a skinny middle eastern woman.

"How about you have a seat so I can explained what happen." Said Diana as she gently guided the shocked woman to her kitchen table where they sit across from one another. "As I explained before, when you tried to use your powers to enslave me, Hertia interfered to stop you and in turn transformed you into a woman as punishment. You are now to serve me until your debt is paid off. I know this is a lot to take in, and Hertia did tell me that you didn't mean any true malice, so I need you to stay calm and too understand I am not going to hurt you."

Dustin is quiet for awhile, in fact she feels completely numb. After a minuet of awkward silence, Diana grabs her by the hand and gently leads her to the guest room. It isn't until Wonder Woman closes the door and leaves Dustin alone in the dark does the emotional weight of what happened really sinks in. She collapses onto the bed sobbing as it hits her like a title wave. She lays there crying into the pillow until she finally falls asleep.

The next morning Dustin wakes up and walks outside to see Wonder Woman having breakfast in her kitchen, wearing nothing but a white sports bra and panties. This the first time Dustin got a good look at her body and he had to admit, he was impressed. She had a rather muscular frame with broad shoulders, and skin had quite a number of battle scars, a clear testament to her skill and bravery in battle. Normally Dustin isn't attracted to such woman but in this case she is making an exception. There is just something about the idea of those strong, muscular arms holding her soft, chubby body. When Wonder Woman sees how red she is making Dustin she

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Puts on a bathrob

*Noteb*
2. Starts making out with her

3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ace of Kings (UN: aceking at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708312-Weight-Gain-Harem/cid/1769204-Wonder-Woman