*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709724-Small-Price-To-Pay/cid/964393-Better-But-Wetter
by Ashley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1709724
What do you do when you find yourself three inches tall? Almost anything goes. GPs for add
This choice: Melissa's yogurt  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Better But Wetter

    by: Neon
Finding yourself in an inevitable, directionless free-fall, you glance around wildy as you body descends into the unknown. Your downward velocity was about that of a small rock, and with the wind tugging at your body as you dropped it feels the part. You had since given up on trying to maneuver, and your understanding of gravity makes you realize that where you land is entirely up to chance. Finally, you do land, yet earlier than you hoped. The first thing you notice is that you're not dead or in multiple pieces, which is good news. The sensation of landing in something that was not entirely solid hits you, and a brief imursion in what could only be described as swamp-like befalls you. Upon opening your eyes which were forced shut by the speed of your descent, you quickly find out what your situation is as you bop to the surface.

You were in Melissa's yogurt cup, covered in the lactic goo. Not too bad in terms of a soft landing, and you weren't complaining. As you start wading through it toward the side of the cup, you feel the expected jostling of your container in Melissa's left hand. This is was probably due to the car's movement out of the drieway. You crane your neck upward, and using the woman's mountainous breasts directly overhead as a landmark, realized you were being held at about chest-level. Melissa's other hand, just out of your span of view, rested on the car steering wheel, as she hummed softly to herself (loud enough in your ears to be the distinct tune of a song you recognized) while driving. Now that you knew you weren't in immediate danger, you had to begin planning. There was no way you could stay in this yogurt... there was no telling when she'd decide to eat from or discard it.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Neon (UN: etcetera at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709724-Small-Price-To-Pay/cid/964393-Better-But-Wetter