*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. That Shrinking Feeling
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709724-Small-Price-To-Pay/cid/961066-That-Shrinking-Feeling
by Ashley
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1709724
What do you do when you find yourself three inches tall? Almost anything goes. GPs for add
Chapter #1

That Shrinking Feeling

    by: Ashley
It was just an ordinary day as you awoke. This feeling did not last long as you quickly discovered that you were now about three inches tall and shrunk out of your clothes. Fear swept over you as you realized the severity of the situation. You had to find someone to help you quickly before the unthinkable occurred. You slowly crawled down the side of the bed and eventually reached the floor. Everything was huge to you, this would be quite an adventure there was no doubt about that. You had always had a fantasy about being in a similar situation but you never thought you would have to live it out. This was real life.

As you reached ground level you knew that there was no use staying in your room. So you headed towards the door in search of someone to help you. You have no idea how they will react to seeing you at this size but it is your only choice. Now at the door, you must decide where you are heading. There would probably be people in the kitchen, as well as the living room. However, Tiffany and Melissa could still be asleep. Eventually you made your choice and headed out.

Where did you go?

You have the following choices:

1. Tiffany's Room

2. Melissa's Room

3. The Kitchen

4. The Living Room

5. Nowhere. A Hand Grabs You

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ashley (UN: samiam123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ashley has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709724-Small-Price-To-Pay/cid/961066-That-Shrinking-Feeling