*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/2528224-Kyuubi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Kyuubi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Kyuubi

    by: Kerion
a Kyuubi." Reba said.

"Kyuubi?" You replied, surprised before looking over your shoulder, seeing nine fluffy tails.

"Yes. I admit we heard of such a creature, but there has never been a recording one actually existing on the island. We thought they were nothing but a myth." Maxine replied.

"What powers do I have?" You ask, feeling abit better as Maxine lets you go to stand on your new two legs.

"My Empress, Kyuubi's are able to see and communicate with spirits, they can conjure and see through any illusion, can grant a lifetime of good luck or bad luck to an individual." Reba explained. "And lastly, they are able to create a flame made entirely of spectral energy, harmless to those its user deems innocent, but deadly to those it finds guilty as the flames cannot be extinguished by normal means. Beings of both the physical world and the spirit world can be harmed by it."

"I see..." You reply, moving one hand upwards and focusing, causing a blue flame to appear in your hand.

"Have you chosen a name?" Maxine asked.

You dissipate the flame before thinking. "...Fenna."

"Very well then, Lady Fenna. We should get you to your quarters so you can rest and dress for the ceremony in a few days."

"Why a few days?" You ask.

"Your coronation is to coincide with the full moon. Your body needs time to recover from your transformation and adjust to any new power you may of obtained in the process." Reba said.

You and your two guards left the room and started towards your new bedroom. But you notice Ravanna was still holding her arm.

"What happened to your arm Ravanna?" You ask.

"You threw me against the wall while you were thrashing from the potion." Ravanna replied with a small smile. "Before you try to apologize, don't. I knew the risks of trying to hold down someone thrashing and did it anyway."

"Ravanna, why don't you go see the healer, I'll continue to escort Lady Fenna."

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Continue here

*Noteb*
2. Skip to the ceremony

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kerion (UN: kerion27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/2528224-Kyuubi