*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/2528212-Yes-but-not-how-you-or-Reba-imagined-it
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Yes, but not how you or Reba imagined it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #14

Yes, but not how you or Reba imagined it

    by: Kerion
"Reba, what went wrong?!" Maxine said. "She was suppose to be a red fox, but what I'm seeing isn't red fur."

"I don't know. The potion was never tested on an actual human before." Reba replied.

"You risked our new Empress's life on an untested potion?!" Ravanna yelled.

"I couldn't do any actual test with it because there are no humans here!" Reba yelled back.

Their yelling was starting to hurt your sensitive ears as you covered them. "Can you please stop yelling, its hurting my ears!" You shouted.

That stopped the argument between Ravanna and Reba as Maxine helped you to your feet. Your vision was finally clearing and you look down. But instead of a red fox pelt, what you saw was sliverish fur.

"W-w-what happened?" You stammered. "I thought I was to become a fox!"

"I'm not sure what went wrong." Reba said. "I followed the potion's recipe to the letter. I can only guess the potion affects humans differently. You did become a fox, but not a red fox like you wished. You instead became a-"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Silver fox

2. Kyuubi

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kerion (UN: kerion27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/2528212-Yes-but-not-how-you-or-Reba-imagined-it