*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/2885951-Helping-and-Powers
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713437
You are stranded on an island with anthro amazons, ruled by a giantess
This choice: Continue here  •  Go Back...
Chapter #16

Helping and Powers

    by: Aurora
"Hold on, Ravanna!" You call out to her...

"Yes, my Lady?" She looked at you curiously. You wanted to help her... you wanted to see if you might be able do something for her...
You try your best to control one of your tails, eventually, moving it so that it touches Ravanna. You try to focus... Reba said you had the power to grant good luck, yes?
Perhaps... you might be able to give Ravanna good luck, if you focus enough.

"My Lady? What are you...?" Reba was looking at you worriedly, wondering what you were doing. You continue to focus power into the tail that is touching Ravanna...
After a few seconds, you can feel the power stored in the tail... and you release it into Ravanna... upon doing this, you're head begins to ache, however. You clutch your head, trying to keep yourself from passing out again...

"My Lady Fenna-!!" Reba was quick to take hold of you once more. "Quickly, we must get you to your new chambers so that you may rest! Ravanna, please head to the healer. And I would recommend bringing her to the future empress's chamber when you are done!"

"Understood!" Revanna quickened her pace, heading to the healer's area. Meanwhile, Reba did the same, but continued guiding you to your bed chambers... Your head was still in pain... it hurt to even move now... but you don't regret doing what you did for Ravanna... you plan on doing the same for Reba, when you are given the chance...

"Here we are, My Lady Fenna! Your bed chambers! Quickly, please lie down on your bed!" She quickly guides you onto the bed in the center of the room, garnered with only the most luxurious fabrics...

"Please, My Lady, please stay here until we can have the healer come and help..." Reba... truly cares about you... you feel... happy...

"Reba... Thank you..." You tell her, before going unconscious...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You awaken in an unfamiliar room... you look around and see that everything is rather... gaudy...
Most objects in the room are adorned with gold or jewels of some kind...
"Huh... I don't...understand-?" You pause for a moment, unsure of why your voice sounds the way it does...
It is then that you look down at yourself, and the memories return to you... Your new form... Your new ally's... Your soon-to-be crowning as the empress...
You remember everything... It is then that Reba bursts into the room!

"My Lady! You are awake! This is wonderful news! Ravanna, please, come here!"

Her shouting is hurting your ears... "Reba, please... inside voices..."

"Oh yes! My apologies, My Lady Fenna!" She quickly walks over to you and embraces you...

Ravanna enters the room, also to see that you are awake, and is happy to see that this is the case...

"Please tell me... how long have I been out for?" You ask...

"Oh, yes! My Lady, we were very worried about you. You were out cold for-"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Aurora (UN: aj01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713437-Island-of-the-Anthros/cid/2885951-Helping-and-Powers