*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/1006453-Still-standing-in-the-driveway
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1729321
Aliens begin tagging a local community with collars
This choice: Still standing in the driveway  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Still standing in the driveway

    by: The Head Swapper
Sam's vision slowly returned and his consciousness returned. The best way to describe the feeling was that of passing your hand through a jell-o like substance. When Sam fully regained his sight he saw the familiar surroundings of Amy's driveway. Sam took a breath of relief now knowing that nothing had happened. When he looked to his left however he almost collapsed in shock. Standing next to him was a black woman that he instantly recognized as Miss Sampson. The only problem was that Miss Sampson now had Sam's body from the neck down. Sam's began to scream when he noticed that something was off with his voice. It was higher pitched and he recognized the sound as Amy's voice.

Sam, with a look of terror in his eyes, down below his neck and was greeted by his girlfriend's body. Sam looked down at his pink top that now showed off his cleavage. Sam then ran his new dainty hands down his smooth sides down to the mini denim skirt that he was now wearing. His hands trembled as he moved them towards his new shapely back-side. Sam then looked towards Miss Sampson and wanted to say, "Miss Sampson what happened to us?" but all that came out was, "Sam. When we get done with school you are going to be in for a big surprise!" The voice that came out was Amy's sweet sexy tone that she only gave you when she wanted to "explore" your body.

Miss Sampson then smiled at you and in your own voice said, "That sounds like a good deal sweetie." Miss Sampson climbed into what was your car and you followed suit not knowing what else to do. Once in the car Sam...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Head Swapper (UN: riff317 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Head Swapper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1729321-Tagged/cid/1006453-Still-standing-in-the-driveway